Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

How are people on here spending their Friday night? Sitting in a dark room rocking back and forth? Fire on a Hibs/Hearts DVD with a couple of beers? Sitting with the tactics board out? Off to the local establishment?

Think I'll be going for a couple of jars to take the edge of things as let's face it is impossible to take your mind off things completely. unsure.gif

Edited by Argyll Hibs

How are people on here spending their Friday night? Sitting in a dark room rocking back and forth? Fire on a Hibs/Hearts DVD with a couple of beers? Sitting with the tactics board out? Off to the local establishment?

Think I'll be going for a couple of jars to take the edge of things as let's face it is impossible to take your mind off things completely. unsure.gif

Working on a very tight budget so pub the night before is off, might do something I never ever do and just get pished in the house. I'll not sleep, I barely sleep before a normal derby.

At this rate I only have about £30 for the day, which isn't enough at all. So, I'm going to stick about £15 on Hibs, the rest will cover me up to KO. If they win I'm heading straight home anyway. dry.gif

Edited by Guest

As a side question, what will you do on Saturday night if your team lose this? Go home and try and forget what just happened, or a major drowning of sorrows in the pub? Drunken, tear stained renditions of Sunshine on Leith/Hearts, Hearts Glorious Hearts on your way home?

Tbh as weird as this sounds, if Hearts won I really don't think I'd struggle to sleep that night. After a month of nerves/excitement/imagining what the celebrations would be like, if Hearts won I think I'd first and foremost be completely drained. I remember the night after the 4-0 game I slept like a baby.

Woke up absolutely SEETHING though. dry.gif

Edited by Guest

As a side question, what will you do on Saturday night if your team lose this? Go home and try and forget what just happened, or a major drowning of sorrows in the pub? Drunken, tear stained renditions of Sunshine on Leith/Hearts, Hearts Glorious Hearts on your way home?

Tbh as weird as this sounds, if Hearts won I really don't think I'd struggle to sleep that night. After a month of nerves/excitement/imagining what the celebrations would be like, if Hearts won I think I'd first and foremost be completely drained. I remember the night after the 4-0 game I slept like a baby.

Woke up absolutely SEETHING though. dry.gif

Whatever the outcome, I'll drink so much lager that I'll require rubber bed sheets.

We've been over this before.

That flute band has absolutely no connection to Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Most of its members are Rangers supporters.

The name 'Heart of Midlothian' is not exclusive to us.

So going by your logic...

Because we haven't won any of the last 10 derbies, we'll never win a derby game again? :rolleyes:

I really hope all the Hearts fans and the players turn up thinking this. :)

lol no

If you genuinely can reconcile "(Hibs) always spring a surprise" with "Hearts have gone ten derby games unbeaten", then I don't know what to tell you. laugh.gif

3534hg3.gif

Facking nice one san.

Was wondering how you were getting on, but didn't want to ask incase you started reading the question and got your hopes up that I knew of some spares.

Get in there.

Yeah, apparently the club keep a few tickets aside for things like this where they lose applications.