Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Some fan you are.

If someone is going to pay stupid amounts I'm not going to turn it down. If someone offered me face value and someone offered me £150, I would be daft not to take it.

I'll buy you a pint with the money if you want?

If someone is going to pay stupid amounts I'm not going to turn it down. If someone offered me face value and someone offered me £150, I would be daft not to take it.

I'll buy you a pint with the money if you want?

I would be up for a pint :)

Raman's a top Hertz man IMO. jj.png

A supposed hearts fan who refers to them as "hertz" cornette.png

Edited by Haters Gonna Hate

Tbf the Hearts fans were right about the gloryhunters. You get people like me who has had a season ticket for nearly 10 years now that may not get a ticket, and then you get people like my brother who has been to about 2 Hibs games in his fucking life and has a ticket no bother.

Did you email it?

Not at the wind up, but you would have a copy in the sent folder.

Good luck all the same.

But I got a call from Hibs a few days after sending (which I missed :rolleyes: ) so that makes me think they have received it..

Call BT (or whoever you use) and ask them to confirm (via email) that you got the call.

Might help.

Call BT (or whoever you use) and ask them to confirm (via email) that you got the call.

Might help.

At the end of the day, proving to Hibs that I got a call off them is not going to guarentee me tickets. They have no proof that I sent the application forms if they've lost them, so I just hope that they find them and they can sort me out with tickets.

At the end of the day, proving to Hibs that I got a call off them is not going to guarentee me tickets. They have no proof that I sent the application forms if they've lost them, so I just hope that they find them and they can sort me out with tickets.

In itself no mate, but what other reason would they have for calling you?

My guess (and thats all it is) is someone noticed something on the app that needed clarified.

Yes clutching at straws but...

In itself no mate, but what other reason would they have for calling you?

My guess (and thats all it is) is someone noticed something on the app that needed clarified.

Yes clutching at straws but...

Yeah that's what I wondered aswell