Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

I'm buying mine tomorrow. Phoned up today and it seems to be like this: you just buy your tickets online/at the station as usual, e.g. buy a return from Haymarket to Central. Then, when you get to the station on the 19th, the police will have separated the different fans and formed them into a queue. As long as you have a ticket, you are allowed to stand in the queue. The trains are so frequent that when one fills up, they just divert the queue into the next train and so on, so forth.

Cheers, hope arriving at Haymarket from another train doesn't mean I'll have to go out the station to get to the back of the queue!

Edited by GorgieRoad

Just had a text from a mate who is a manager at LRT.

He said Hearts have already hired an open top bus and the wee lochend mob haven't.

He said the tash shat a brick when he was told he couldn't get his deposit back ,when it goes tits up :lol:

Just had a text from a mate who is a manager at LRT.

He said Hearts have already hired an open top bus and the wee lochend mob haven't.

He said the tash shat a brick when he was told he couldn't get his deposit back ,when it goes tits up :lol:

Seems legit.

The Ticket Office is a fucking joke. I hope you get your ticket :(

Tbf the Hearts fans were right about the gloryhunters. You get people like me who has had a season ticket for nearly 10 years now that may not get a ticket, and then you get people like my brother who has been to about 2 Hibs games in his fucking life and has a ticket no bother.

If we had racked up 35,000,000, i'd have been disappointed that we hadn't put at least 3 past our rivals in every derby game. :(

£24m chump.

£0 debt since 05 yet from then we've still put 3 past you on no less than 5 seperate occasions. Oh well.

4-0

4-0

4-1

3-2

3-1

To name 5 I can remember.

We'll give him a wee run out in the last 5 minutes once we're 3 goals up, just so ge can get the chance to see everybody off. Including the remaining few jambos left in the crowd. :)

It would finish 3-3 with Hearts scoring two in extra time if he came on.

Murray must be nowhere near the pitch.