Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

I'll be getting the train, information all seems a bit vague to me though, will probably pop into the train ticket office and get my tickets in the next few days to save some hassle.

Looking forward to it, hopefully there will be a good atmosphere on the trains on the way there. biggrin.gif

I'm buying mine tomorrow. Phoned up today and it seems to be like this: you just buy your tickets online/at the station as usual, e.g. buy a return from Haymarket to Central. Then, when you get to the station on the 19th, the police will have separated the different fans and formed them into a queue. As long as you have a ticket, you are allowed to stand in the queue. The trains are so frequent that when one fills up, they just divert the queue into the next train and so on, so forth.

So we're heading to Dublin after the Inverness game to carry out our preparation for the final. Good idea in my opinion, get's them away from the local hype and hopefully allow them to focus 100%. Some members of the media greeting about it crying.gif

I actually read that as being your own preparation for the final first time. Sounds like a good plan but I'd be too nervous that Ryanair triple booked my seat.

I had a dream the night before I went to Liege on a bus that I'd missed the bus. Woke up in a sweat to realise that I'd slept in. Just made it and no more. Expect I'll be having similar dreams on 18th.

Remember the time Hibs came within minutes of winning the league?

Me neither.

The closest Hibs ever came to winning their 5th title must have been in 1953, just one season after winning the 4th, when goal difference would have settled it in our favour but we ended up 2nd on goal average.

Nothing of the like in more recent decades though.

Remember the time Hibs came within minutes of winning the league?

Me neither.

Congrats, by the same logic our record of getting into more cup finals in recent years must count for something too even though we bottled them toorolleyes.gif

In all seriousness, if a genuine die-hard Hearts fan is struggling for a ticket drop me a PM I would be bealing if I missed a Derby final.

Its good of you but every "die-hard" should definitely have picked one up. In fact attending 4 away games in the last 2 seasons would have got you one.

Keep it up, you have made that much of a c**t of yourself on this thread alone suicide will be your only option.

PRO TIP: Cut up, not across.

wink.gif

I am sure he is the Swampy on hoofball.net going under the name of lyon hubz or something like that.He was also emptied from Kickback for being a windy licker :lol:

Is just me who thinks he has aspergers syndrome :unsure:

Remember when Hearts did?

I do. :)

How old are you?

I was thinking 13-14 but you must be in your 30s to have seen the football in 1986...

Its good of you but every "die-hard" should definitely have picked one up. In fact attending 4 away games in the last 2 seasons would have got you one.

This. Keep your ticket and enjoy your day out.

S.T.F.U you two!!

I'm still trying to get one for my nephew,who has been at lots of games with me (bought tickets trough my account) and has been to many away games plus the semi against Celtic.

Everyone now on our bus and booked hotel has a ticket except him and I've already PM'd the man!

<br />S.T.F.U you two!!<br />I'm still trying to get one for my nephew,who has been at lots of games with me (bought tickets trough my account) and has been to many away games plus the semi against Celtic.<br />Everyone now on our bus and booked hotel has a ticket except him and I've already PM'd the man!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

you should contact the mongs on hubz.net

They have about 5,000 yam tickets and should be able to sort you out

Wrong..as many of them are pay at the gate now,you get no points

I should know this more than most as the ones in Paisley and Killie are both the "local" games for me and are both PATG but i've still managed to secure a ticket no bother. I still hope you get one for everyone who needs one though.