Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

If Gary Locke's their best advantage, then we seriously have nothing to worry about. :lol:

Come on then smart arse, tell me how many games Hibs have won against Hearts when Lockies been a part of them either as a player or coach?

(this should be good)

You forgot to answer this question further back in the thread, I feel rather left out and would like one seeing as you seem to have an uneducated comment for everyone else :(

Edited by Galajambo

We'll give him a wee run out in the last 5 minutes once we're 3 goals up, just so ge can get the chance to see everybody off. Including the remaining few jambos left in the crowd. :)

Hibs haven't put three past Hearts for a decade chief. :(

Hearts have put three or more past Hibs about six or seven times in this period however. :)

Edited by Paulo Sergio

Hibs haven't put three past Hearts for a decade chief. :(

Hearts have put three or more past Hibs about six or seven times in this period however. :)

If we had racked up 35,000,000, i'd have been disappointed that we hadn't put at least 3 past our rivals in every derby game. :(

Right who is all going on the Scotrail Party Trains?

I'm sure we'll all behave - both there and back and that Strathclyde's finest will be turning a blind eye to the numerous high jinx.

I reckon by 8pm it will resemble a cut scene from The Warriors.

I'll be getting the train, information all seems a bit vague to me though, will probably pop into the train ticket office and get my tickets in the next few days to save some hassle.

Looking forward to it, hopefully there will be a good atmosphere on the trains on the way there. biggrin.gif

So we're heading to Dublin after the Inverness game to carry out our preparation for the final. Good idea in my opinion, get's them away from the local hype and hopefully allow them to focus 100%. Some members of the media greeting about it crying.gif

So we're heading to Dublin after the Inverness game to carry out our preparation for the final. Good idea in my opinion, get's them away from the local hype and hopefully allow them to focus 100%. Some members of the media greeting about it crying.gif

Raman is moaning about it on twitter. Fud

Why do you live in Amsterdam :angry: part timer

To study. I am a student, just like Paulo Sergio. Not in astrophysics though, way above my level unsure.gif

No but I would be delighted if our paths were to cross :)

That most kindly remark is worth one of my precious greenies

(by the way, have you ever considered why they're not 'maroonies'?)

We'll give him a wee run out in the last 5 minutes once we're 3 goals up, just so ge can get the chance to see everybody off. Including the remaining few jambos left in the crowd. :)

Keep it up, you have made that much of a c**t of yourself on this thread alone suicide will be your only option.

PRO TIP: Cut up, not across.

wink.gif