Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

If you're so confident I'll personally pay for you to get the date & "Scottish Cup Winners" tattooed on any part of your anatomy before the game.

Surely if you're so confident this offer will swiftly be taken up... No?

You would never be able to guarantee me payment on time. :rolleyes:

So Forever Special Needs seems to have shat it then?

One of the more pleasing aspects of a Hearts win will be him simply fucking off. He goes missing for weeks when we beat then any other time, we could be looking at months here.laugh.gif

The big team selling out in a shorter period of time than the wee team without the need for a general sale, a ballot, or by giving away two briefs per season ticket holder. :)

Our tickets are going to the most loyal fans as well rather than to just every granny and their dog. :)

The big team selling out in a shorter period of time than the wee team without the need for a general sale, a ballot, or by giving away two briefs per season ticket holder. :)

Our tickets are going to the most loyal fans as well rather than to just every granny and their dog. :)

What general sale was this then? :rolleyes:

There was no general sale and it was 1 per ST holder, with an additional 1 for next years STs.

Muppet.

Why does it matter so much?

Right who is all going on the Scotrail Party Trains?

I'm sure we'll all behave - both there and back and that Strathclyde's finest will be turning a blind eye to the numerous high jinx.

I reckon by 8pm it will resemble a cut scene from The Warriors.