Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

So Hearts are making sure the most loyal fans are looked after whereas Hibs are handing them out to anybody in a desperate attempt to sell out :P

Obviously not.

Am I the only one who is not shitting themselves over this game? Tbh I hardly give it any thought. I'm sure the nerves will kick in on Friday night but Christ the way some people are acting you'd think they were about to storm Omagh beach. It's just a football game peeps. No matter who loses (Hearts) the sun will rise the next day on us (Leith)

Am I the only one who is not shitting themselves over this game? Tbh I hardly give it any thought. I'm sure the nerves will kick in on Friday night but Christ the way some people are acting you'd think they were about to storm Omagh beach. It's just a football game peeps. No matter who loses (Hearts) the sun will rise the next day on us (Leith)

Behave yourself.

I had a mate who I went to all the games with years ago. He got his first bird and shamelessly lost all interest. After one derby defeat (the one where Zaliukas scored the winner) he turned round to me in my raging, half cut state and started his pish about what an amazing, wonderful world we live in regardless of a football result.

We aren't friends anymore.

Behave yourself.

I had a mate who I went to all the games with years ago. He got his first bird and shamelessly lost all interest. After one derby defeat (the one where Zaliukas scored the winner) he turned round to me in my raging, half cut state and started his pish about what an amazing, wonderful world we live in regardless of a football result.

:lol:

It's a bit more than that though, isn't it? laugh.gif You admit that you're "terrified" of losing "the match our whole lives have been waiting for".

Of course I'm terrified it's the biggest match of my life.

We win it will mean more to us and you lose it will mean more to you's.

I'am shtting myself about the game. It could either be the best day or worst day of your life

Edited by Isaiah Osbourne

Nah. It's the biggest occasion of my life.

It's the one we have all been waiting for - ever.

Imagine we win the Scottish Cup for the first time in over 110 years - against them.

Imagine they lose the Scottish Cup final and it's to us and that hoodoo is gone for good.

May 19th 2012 is the day of destiny.

Behave yourself.

Was that no the derby after the League Cup win?

What a pumb.

I'am shtting myself about the game. I could either be the best day or worst day of your life

Win. It's the best day of my life regardless of the opposition.

Lose I do a Semi final special - avoid all media for a month, concentrate on going to Santorini in June and watching the Euro's.

:)

Of course I'm terrified it's the biggest match of my life.

We win it will mean more to us and you lose it will mean more to you's.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hibs fans actually believing this shite:-

It will mean more to them if they win it compared to if Hearts win it. :lol:

&

A loss for Hearts will hurt more than a loss for Hibs. :lol:

Desperate, they just have to keep believing that though I guess. :lol:

post-25568-0-06378500-1336664650_thumb.j

I think version 5 will be released soon!!!

God almighty.

Are Unleash The Nade, Greggy Wallace and Paulo Sergio involved in some sort of "who can make the biggest tit of themselves" competition?

You're currently in 1st place, well done.

Edited by Forever Hibs

God almighty.

Are Unleash The Nade, Greggy Wallace and Paulo Sergio involved in some sort of "who can make the biggest tit of themselves" competition?

You're currently in 1st place, well done.

:lol: By red dotting a wee dig at you,I think you surpass us all in that category.

Never knew you were so sensitive ,but then again,truth hurts eh?

If you're so confident I'll personally pay for you to get the date & "Scottish Cup Winners" tattooed on any part of your anatomy before the game.

Surely if you're so confident this offer will swiftly be taken up... No?

:lol: By red dotting a wee dig at you,I think you surpass us all in that category.

Never knew you were so sensitive ,but then again,truth hurts eh?

On the contrary, I red dotted it because it was utterly shite patter. :)

But I know not to have high expectations from you these days. :rolleyes: