Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Of course. Unfortunately the pressure will be felt by the hearts support and maybe not the team.

It may sound corny but one of our best advantages in this game will be Gary Locke. He know what this means.

Going by precious logic on this thread we will now win 20-0 due to this great news.

What about the 2nd half mate? wink.gif

It's a real shame that the Hearts board don't call the shots at the club. 8)

It's a real shame you're such a retard and have no clue of virtually anything

It may sound corny but one of our best advantages in this game will be Gary Locke. He know what this means.

I totally agree mate, the guy is a real motivator and knows exactly what it means to the legions of Hearts fans to win a derby match of this magnitude, he'll be a massive plus for us smile.gif

If Gary Locke's their best advantage, then we seriously have nothing to worry about. :lol:

Come on then smart arse, tell me how many games Hibs have won against Hearts when Lockies been a part of them either as a player or coach?

(this should be good)

IMO (and i dont mean it to be cheeky) I think Hearts have to under perform and hibs will have to play to their best to win.

That may well be the case, like I said though form doesn't always bear out in a cup final. The odds are against us but we've gotta stay positive. It may well be blind faith but I think we'll win.

As for Claros not getting in the Hibs team - I think he's started all bar one game since he arrived? Took a while to find his feet but has the makings of an excellent signing IMO

The way this thread is going......

Point made

Decent reply

tosser comes along from one of the divide

tosser gets ignored

no bad banter

no bad banter back

tosser gets involved

tosser gets ignored

and so on.

The Gary Locke on is a valid point. It's also to Hearts' advantage that the majority of the players have been there a good couple of seasons or have come through the ranks.

Most importantly it will be who turns up on the day, who gets what breaks and who can handle the pressure.

If we lose it's another derby defeat and another year on the cup hoodoo. I expected us, genuinely to be emptied off Cowdenbeath.

Hearts lose and it's the end of the world. The biggest thing they ever had over Hibs no matter who had the best side, no matter who won the last derby - GONE. And not just gone but gone against them.

I know there will be many people on here especially who say they are not worried but deep down I'm terrified. We're just over a week away for the match our whole lives have been waiting for.

Control your firm you fackin' mug.

Shut it you tart.

Most people recently realised "who I am" after my old account (Aurora Borealis) was banned because I called someone a 'retard' (after having warnings in the past for similar which is fair enough). Certain posters didn't believe the account was banned and thought I had deleted comments from a previous argument - I proved the account was banned and how this then couldn't be the case.

These posters are continuing their seethe and now don't believe I study astrophysics at uni (Edinburgh) because I'm ignoring their WUM attempts. To be honest I couldn't care less if they believe me or not - but why would I lie about it? If I was going to lie about something online I would say something like my dad is a multi-millionaire. :lol: Anyway, now I either just ignore them or wind them up instead, which seems to be working. :lol:

It says so much about you that if you could make anything about yourself up, you'd pretend your dad was a multi-millionaire.

Years of having your club spoon fed by Vlad has obviously affected you. :(

If we lose it's another derby defeat and another year on the cup hoodoo.

It's a bit more than that though, isn't it? laugh.gif You admit that you're "terrified" of losing "the match our whole lives have been waiting for".

So Hearts have not sold out?

We will. My understanding is that we're using a different, more stringent ticketing system than Hibs.

tbh my interest in tickets disappeared as soon as I secured mine (in the first phase of sales to the most loyal fans, of course cool.gif ).

We will. My understanding is that we're using a different, more stringent ticketing system than Hibs.

tbh my interest in tickets disappeared as soon as I secured mine (in the first phase of sales to the most loyal fans, of course cool.gif ).

So Hearts are making sure the most loyal fans are looked after whereas Hibs are handing them out to anybody in a desperate attempt to sell out :P

Edited by MikeyWellFan