Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Do you have any photos of Hibs players actually celebrating derbies? :lol:

I don't actually think there are ANY Hearts players or staff curently who have lost to Hibs since being at Hearts. :lol:

Skacel. Webster. Zakiukas. David Oboua.

There's 4. Gary Glen Andy Driver too.

This thread is a complete car crash.

Skacel. Webster. Zakiukas. David Oboua.

There's 4. Gary Glen Andy Driver too.

This thread is a complete car crash.

Well done. :lol:

Skacel and Webster not lost in their second spells with the club.

Any in the past three years? :lol:

Well done. :lol:

Skacel and Webster not lost in their second spells with the club.

Any in the past three years? :lol:

I know they havent that wasn't the question.

Considering we haven't won a derby match in 3 years it's pretty obvious the answer is no.

In conclusion please take my advice and think before you post. Especially if part of your post consists of "I can't think of any"

Goodnight.

Paolo thinks if a bet is available at 1/2 then it's possible to back the opposite at 5/1. I very much doubt he is 'academically gifted'.

Anyway are we close enough to the match to start speculating on the lineups?

Our biggest (and we have quite a few) problem in our team is how easily our midfield is run over. Even against Dunfermline they ran at us through the middle so easily. Logically we should put 5 in there as Hearts will have an absolute field day in that area. At the same time our only real chance in this game is something special from Garry or Leigh, who although have performed poorly against Hearts so far, do have the ability to make something happen.

The other change I would make is to leave out Kujabi. I know with Lewis at LM you sort of need a wide player behind him but this guy gives me the fear big time. He's shown in big games like the semi and away at Hearts that he has no maturity in deciding when's a good time to casually try something fancy. He leaves so much space behind him that I don't trust him in the slightest at Hampden. Okay on his day but a complete liability all the other days. Would play Francomb at LB. It might be easier to play him at RB and nudge Doherty and Hanlon along one but Hanlon and McPake are forming a good understanding so I'd line up our defence how we finished on Mon.

Brown

Doherty McPake Hanlon Francomb

Soares Osbourne Claros Stevenson

O'Connor Griffiths.

It's a team Hearts really should beat. Clear favourites.

Grant, Stephens, Wothorspoon, Sproule, Doyle (is it 5 or 7 in SC?, if 7 + O'Donovan, Kujabi)

Paolo thinks if a bet is available at 1/2 then it's possible to back the opposite at 5/1. I very much doubt he is 'academically gifted'.

Our biggest (and we have quite a few) problem in our team is how easily our midfield is run over. Even against Dunfermline they ran at us through the middle so easily. Logically we should put 5 in there as Hearts will have an absolute field day in that area. At the same time our only real chance in this game is something special from Garry or Leigh, who although have performed poorly against Hearts so far, do have the ability to make something happen.

The other change I would make is to leave out Kujabi. I know with Lewis at LM you sort of need a wide player behind him but this guy gives me the fear big time. He's shown in big games like the semi and away at Hearts that he has no maturity in deciding when's a good time to casually try something fancy. He leaves so much space behind him that I don't trust him in the slightest at Hampden. Okay on his day but a complete liability all the other days. Would play Francomb at LB. It might be easier to play him at RB and nudge Doherty and Hanlon along one but Hanlon and McPake are forming a good understanding so I'd line up our defence how we finished on Mon.

Brown

O'Connor Griffiths.

Grant, Stephens, Wothorspoon, Sproule, Doyle (is it 5 or 7 in SC?, if 7 + O'Donovan, Kujabi)

Why wouldn't you have Kujabi in the starting 11?

Sproule and O'Donovan will just be there to make up the numbers. <_<

Why wouldn't you have Kujabi in the starting 11?

Sproule and O'Donovan will just be there to make up the numbers. <_<

:huh:

Brown

O'Connor Griffiths.

Just being sarcastic. Not sure why people keep slagging you off for studying something difficult unless I missed something?

Most people recently realised "who I am" after my old account (Aurora Borealis) was banned because I called someone a 'retard' (after having warnings in the past for similar which is fair enough). Certain posters didn't believe the account was banned and thought I had deleted comments from a previous argument - I proved the account was banned and how this then couldn't be the case.

These posters are continuing their seethe and now don't believe I study astrophysics at uni (Edinburgh) because I'm ignoring their WUM attempts. To be honest I couldn't care less if they believe me or not - but why would I lie about it? If I was going to lie about something online I would say something like my dad is a multi-millionaire. :lol: Anyway, now I either just ignore them or wind them up instead, which seems to be working. :lol:

Most people recently realised "who I am" after my old account (Aurora Borealis) was banned because I called someone a 'retard' (after having warnings in the past for similar which is fair enough). Certain posters didn't believe the account was banned and thought I had deleted comments from a previous argument - I proved the account was banned and how this then couldn't be the case.

These posters are continuing their seethe and now don't believe I study astrophysics at uni (Edinburgh) because I'm ignoring their WUM attempts. To be honest I couldn't care less if they believe me or not - but why would I lie about it? If I was going to lie about something online I would say something like my dad is a multi-millionaire. :lol: Anyway, now I either just ignore them or wind them up instead, which seems to be working. :lol:

_45562162_vladimirromano226.jpg