Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

I'm just glad it wasn't Callum "over fussy because I was brought up a Hearts fan" Murray that got the gig, Thomson is crap for both teams usually, and it was never going to be Brines so there was no point in worrying about him being appointed.

Hibs.net is absolutely SEETHING that he is the ref. :lol:

Where the f**k did they spin this myth that he is a Hearts fan? Just because a few decisions haven't went Hibs' way recently? Or just because Hibs are shite? :lol:

He is from the west coast ffs. But hey, anything to get those excuses in early. :lol:

Craig Thomson is the referee, Derek Rose and Alasdair Ross are the linesmen, and Willie Collum is the fourth official.

http://www.scottishf...19%20May%29.pdf

:( Oh well, this cup final lark was fun while it lasted.

Loving the jambos going on about ticket sales by the way. Clearly both ends will be packed with many not getting tickets, this reeks of trying to get the usual crowd debate circle w**k in whilst they can.

I'm enjoying the prospect of lots of jambos taking a stroll down to ER on the day of the general sale to pick up some of the thousands of tickets just waiting for them to collect. Might be there a while lads. :lol:

I think that many people on here take their internet aliases and the banter they spread very serious. And if online banter is what sets the Hibs - Hearts derby apart from a rivalry like Ross County - Inverness it's not looking too good for us.

Of course the problem is that there's not just that much to say about a football match. Hearts have the better team and thus are favorites, but "everything can happen in football".

Fool on them if they take the banter on here seriously, it's a game of football. I wouldn't say it's the online banter but the banter as a whole, it might be tedious, embarrassing and predictable, but it's still all for fun.

33 pages on this match suggests there's quite alot to say about a football match. wink.gif

Edit: Not related to this post but thinking Thomson is a Hearts fan is Celtic level of Paranoia.

Edited by GorgieRoad

Unleash The Nade is just very very keen to be seen as "one of the few decent Hearts fans".

07.png

Dont know why,but you've got a serious chip on your shoulder mate.

Maybe better to be known as a "decent" anything rather than a total fud eh?

However,up to you,please carry on with your fudology

Thomson is probably the best of a very bad bunch, granted he had a shocker the last time we played Killie. Still hoping that the linesman that gave Hanlon's goal last night receives a late call up...

Nah, he's brutal.

All talk of him being biased aside, he's just shite. He stops the game all the time and has big long lectures at the players, the c**t seems to think the fans have turned up to see him.

If Hearts get the first goal it'll be actually painful waiting for him to finish his six point argument for the prosecution every two minutes.He clearly must've sooked someone off to get to Euro 2012.

Edited by Guest

Chill the f**k out. The whole build up is the shite wind ups and terrible chat.

Sorry,but when did making a post which doesn't conform to the usual pish,mean someone isn't "chilled?"

"Hibs c***s f**k , w**k,canny sell their fucking tickets, oor flags bigger than yours,I can drink 25 pints withoot huvin a pish ,Proclaimers ya scummy b*****ds ,f**k"

There you go,is that"chilled " enough? ;)