Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Aye.

When the newco Rangers form we'll break away and for the PRODDY LEAGUE.

Some Celtic fan will be on soon to tell you that the SPL is already a proddy league. Celtic are the outsiders, poor wee lambs.

There's Hibs and Dundee United, but they're all souptaking,uncle Tom b*****ds. Worse than the **** they are. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't know but I assure you there are a few Falkirk fans with Jambo tickets.

Going by your loyalty points system I know a few people who are going in the Hibs end, they got their tickets from a Hibs season ticket holder who can't make the game.

Our loyalty points system ensures that the 20k tickets allocated to us are dished out to Hearts fans who have the most points, it won't get down to a public sale because of this system.

Where the tickets might be coming from is the ones allocated to SFA member clubs (I think they get 8 each), and some hospitality/debenture seats that became available. I believe both clubs are to get an extra 1-2k tickets because the debenture seats weren't taken up too.

Edited by Galajambo

Anyone thought about going retro for the final?. I think i may order this http://www.sportsdir...olcode=37451316. I would have ordered this http://www.toffs.com/Hibernian-1977-...ductinfo/2092/ but it takes 4 weeks to deliver :angry:

That tracksuit top is a horror mate! I'll be sticking to my chinos, polished loafers and a pressed shirtcool.gif

Hearts end will have a lot of Falkirk fans in it for some reason.

Spoke to a lot of guys yesterday who are going and none of them for some reason are in the Hibs end.

deep-sea-fishing.jpg

Maybe it's the Steven the snake pressley fan club :lol:

what.png

I cut a dashing figure like a young Don Draper or JFKwink.gif

As for the above article no really surprised both have been at it for years, the son has kids of his own too btw. I understand sometime you can get caught up in things but to go out looking for trouble with a young family etc is just daft

Not 'getting my hopes up', still nervous as f**k. Feel as I always have, that Hearts are slight favourites.

Despite that I'll be backing Hibs will my getting fucked celebration budget. Won't be needed if the dreaded happens.

post-34546-0-51695100-1336426209_thumb.j

Shows how much perspective jambos have lost on this run. This game won't be in the banker section on the lists coupon. Or the next easiest section, or the next. It'll be right down in the impossible to call, evenly matched section.

If Beattie was to get injured/remained unfit I'd feel more confident. He was the only difference last time.

Not 'getting my hopes up', still nervous as f**k. Feel as I always have, that Hearts are slight favourites.

Despite that I'll be backing Hibs will my getting fucked celebration budget. Won't be needed if the dreaded happens.

post-34546-0-51695100-1336426209_thumb.j

Shows how much perspective jambos have lost on this run. This game won't be in the banker section on the lists coupon. Or the next easiest section, or the next. It'll be right down in the impossible to call, evenly matched section.

If Beattie was to get injured/remained unfit I'd feel more confident. He was the only difference last time.

The bookies don't have a fucking clue anyway, they don't even have the kick-off of their own sponsored tournament right. :lol:

The only reason we're evens is because it's a derby and a cup final, pretty standard odds.

In reality it's more like 1/2 for a Hearts win and 5/1 for a Hibs win. To win the cup outright these are probably what the odds are.

The bookies don't have a fucking clue anyway, they don't even have the kick-off of their own sponsored tournament right. :lol:

The only reason we're evens is because it's a derby and a cup final, pretty standard odds.

In reality it's more like 1/2 for a Hearts win and 5/1 for a Hibs win. To win the cup outright these are probably what the odds are.

7/5 for Hibs to lift trophy.

The oddsmakers probably aren't living in the delusion based mythical world you operate in.