Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

i thought aberdeen rangers was in there to, realised that was in 89 though

hopefully theres gonna be more now, :rolleyes: actually interested in the final this year

:unsure:

They say that form goes out the window on Derby day, which isn't really the case IMO, but it truly does for Cup Finals! Both teams will be right up for it, but I fancy Hibs to nick it. They will be desprate to get one over on Hearts who have handed out some thrashings to Hibs recently. And of course there is Hibs awful record in this competition - if they are going to break a 102 year old curse they might as well do it over Hearts.

I would love to go to this but I'll be at a Communion in Aberdeen that day :(.

Mon the Hibees!

I'm sure the Scottish sports media will give the game all the attention it deserves. You know, talking about it incessantly in the coming weeks, 16 page pull outs........... Then again maybe they won't. :(

I'm sure the Scottish sports media will give the game all the attention it deserves. You know, talking about it incessantly in the coming weeks, 16 page pull outs........... Then again maybe they won't. :(

16 page pullout? I assume Celtic are playing in a post season friendly or Rangers new buyer bares his soul to the Record.

The only down side of all this will be the emergence of part-timers and gloryhunters scrambling for a ticket.

14k yesterday, can't remember how little but f**k all in our end at Tynie last month. Yet there'll be midnight queues and all that shit. Not a season ticket holder myself (was just out of uni and fucking penniless last summer) but was there in Ayr, yesterday etc. I'm sure I'll get a ticket but if it's anything like trying to get a ticket for the big semi, which didn't even sell out, then I'll not be happy.

Mind you, in a way it's great to be supporting a club where tickets are an issue again. :D I often buy my own ticket at ER and meet my mates there because you can sit where you want. Tragic state of affairs really but if things go the right way in a month a whole batch of people might remember there's a club they used to watch.

Over a month and the adrenaline is already pumping. If the hangovers from the sorrow drowning sesh after the last derby and the celebrations yesterday are anything to go by then it's going to be a really sore one next month. 8)

The only down side of all this will be the emergence of part-timers and gloryhunters scrambling for a ticket.

14k yesterday, can't remember how little but f**k all in our end at Tynie last month. Yet there'll be midnight queues and all that shit. Not a season ticket holder myself (was just out of uni and fucking penniless last summer) but was there in Ayr, yesterday etc. I'm sure I'll get a ticket but if it's anything like trying to get a ticket for the big semi, which didn't even sell out, then I'll not be happy.

Mind you, in a way it's great to be supporting a club where tickets are an issue again. :D I often buy my own ticket at ER and meet my mates there because you can sit where you want. Tragic state of affairs really but if things go the right way in a month a whole batch of people might remember there's a club they used to watch.

Over a month and the adrenaline is already pumping. If the hangovers from the sorrow drowning sesh after the last derby and the celebrations yesterday are anything to go by then it's going to be a really sore one next month. 8)

I knew people from my old high school that their last game was the League Cup Final and some of them were there yesterday :angry:

My mate who's last game was the first Derby this season. Will be getting a ticket for the final. :angry:

Gloryhunters piss off