Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Excited as I am about playing the gorgies in the final when I heard their score my heart sank. If there was ever a derby we need to win against hearts it's this one. All previous matches will be meaningless compared to this.

My missus being the fountain of all football knowledge said ' you do know hearts will win, it's just the way it is'.

Hibs WILL win. I have faith. Can also see griffiths, sproule and black getting sent off.

BRING IT ON YOU MISERABLE, SNIVELLING, HIBS GUTTERSNIPES.

SATURDAY 19TH MAY 2012 IS THE DAY WHEN YOUR ODIOUS, CRETINOUS CLUB WILL BE FOREVER BURIED.

BE AFRAID.

jj.png

Nice use of capitals. I've actually just shat myself reading your post. I'm scared now.

I'm excited but nervous too. Mind you I was giving it the big 'un saying Celtic would pump Hearts so what do I know? None of the jambos will admit it but they've got to be a little apprehensive. Their recentish Scottish Cups, derby record and our failure in this competition (fairly enough) makes up most of their bragging and all that is up for grabs next Month. If we win you can put all your derby wins in a big fucking bin, THIS IS THE ONE. If they win all of that will be compounded in absolutely miserable circumstances for us. After all the most recent derby humiliations I've came on here and tried to give it out. There's absolutely no point in whoever loses this trying to counter any bragging. All or nothing. 8)

SATURDAY 19TH MAY 2012 IS THE DAY WHEN YOUR ODIOUS, CRETINOUS CLUB WILL BE FOREVER BURIED.

BE AFRAID.

jj.png

Feeling more confident already :lol:

If you hadn't posted something similar I'd have PM'd you and offered to pay you to make a bold statement. Your record is second to none.

jj.png

I'm excited but nervous too. Mind you I was giving it the big 'un saying Celtic would pump Hearts so what do I know? None of the jambos will admit it but they've got to be a little apprehensive. Their recentish Scottish Cups, derby record and our failure in this competition (fairly enough) makes up most of their bragging and all that is up for grabs next Month. If we win you can put all your derby wins in a big fucking bin, THIS IS THE ONE. If they win all of that will be compounded in absolutely miserable circumstances for us. After all the most recent derby humiliations I've came on here and tried to give it out. There's absolutely no point in whoever loses this trying to counter any bragging. All or nothing. 8)

Feeling more confident already :lol:

If you hadn't posted something similar I'd have PM'd you and offered to pay you to make a bold statement. Your record is second to none.

jj.png

Even my atrocious jinxing habit won't stop the mighty Heart of Midlothian F.C. consigning Hibernian F.C. to the dustbin of history on 19/5/12. smug.png

what have I done sob.png

How are all these non Hibs\Hearts fan being offered tickets for this match before either club has released ticketing information?

... because everyone's got a mate who's uncle's a season ticket holder, or their girlfriend's pal works in the local bookies, or their colleague went to the Semi-Final, so expectation builds of getting one. Some of it's probably showing-off, too.

ST Holders + Club Members will be guarenteed a ticket... everything else is a matter of wait-n-see, at both clubs.

... because everyone's got a mate who's uncle's a season ticket holder, or their girlfriend's pal works in the local bookies, or their colleague went to the Semi-Final, so expectation builds of getting one. Some of it's probably showing-off, too.

ST Holders + Club Members will be guarenteed a ticket... everything else is a matter of wait-n-see, at both clubs.

As I suspected then - nonsense.

tell him he should leave it for actual hearts/hibs fans.

People turning up for a jolly at a game like this and taking the seat away from an actual fan is pretty poor tbh.

not that it will matter to me as I am a season ticket holder and was at all the previous rounds 8)

yeah, tbh though its probably the only time a saints fan will attend a scottish cup final :(

How are all these non Hibs\Hearts fan being offered tickets for this match before either club has released ticketing information?

my mate and his dad are season ticket holders, and his dad is away in manchester that weekend and unable to make the final, hes been phoning all of my pals trying to find someone to go with.

my mate and his dad are season ticket holders, and his dad is away in manchester that weekend and unable to make the final, hes been phoning all of my pals trying to find someone to go with.

Yep :lol:

Yep :lol:

i think hearts have got the whole of saints supporting them anyway because of our european chase :lol:

tbh i dont know who i want to win, if hearts win we get europe, if hibs win......then pie and bovril may explode. :unsure:

This will be a good watch. I hope Hibs win but I think the Jambos will nick it after extra time. However a final without the bigot brothers and a local derby can only be described as glorious.

This will be a good watch. I hope Hibs win but I think the Jambos will nick it after extra time. However a final without the bigot brothers and a local derby can only be described as glorious.

how many finals has there been without the old firm involved since 1990?:blink:

i can only think of 4?

Well firstly congratulations to Hearts on winning today.

Now the stage is set and it's our DESTINY to win it this way, beating Hearts and ending the 110 year hoodoo! Nervous won't come close to what I'll be experiencing, yesterday was bad enough! The one thing that could spoil it is any crowd trouble in Edinburgh or in Glasgow during the day but I'll not worry about that just now.

Big players for us in the final that we NEED are McPake, Osbourne, Griffiths and O'Connor. The players will surely have no option when it comes to being "up for it" whether your a loanee or a die hard Hibee. May the longest month and 4 days commence...

It's the biggest Edinburgh Derby in history, let's bring it on!

GGTTH

Edited by Argyll Hibs

how many finals has there been without the old firm involved since 1990?:blink:

i can only think of 4?

Since 1990:

1991 Motherwell v Dundee Utd

1997 Falkirk v Killie

2006 Hearts v Gretna

2010 Dundee Utd v Ross County

So 4. Pretty poor, tbh.

Since 1990:

1991 Motherwell v Dundee Utd

1997 Falkirk v Killie

2006 Hearts v Gretna

2010 Dundee Utd v Ross County

So 4. Pretty poor, tbh.

i thought aberdeen rangers was in there to, realised that was in 89 though

hopefully theres gonna be more now, :rolleyes: actually interested in the final this year