Islam Feruz

Less than two weeks since he joined Hibs, surprised it was this early he fucked up though. Hardly surprising when theres a 20 year old with an £80k Porsche though, you'd think someone would keep his feet planted

He was on the news saying he's changed and deserves another chance a couple of days ago too...

^^^^^

Boy seems to be a bit of a waster.

You would think he could afford a taxi rather than risk his licence and the lives of others as well as his own by taking to the wheel of a car.

Edited by Blue Thunder

Hibs'd his loan within a matter of days. Again.

Twenty years old and three senior starts, yet skiting aboot in a eighty grand car bought on tick. He's needing a Scared Straight session with Garry O'Connor.

• 3 months later...

I think we can safely file him as a dud now. Wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't in the professional game at all in 5 years.

Edited by Lex

How has he actually played for hibs? Presumably shite considering the lack of game time?

Feruz has averaged ten minutes of game time for every appearance.

He has played one hour of senior football in the Scottish Championship and probably hasn't touched the ball more than three times.

Nobody can really answer this as he has barely touched the ball for any senior side.

The most significant thing he did on the pitch was failing to acknowledge our 94th minute winner against Queen of The South.

Feruz was the epitome of indifference and I would argue that he simply has a poor attitude and is a waster.

Now with Anthony Stokes linked with Hibs, I reckon Stubbs has mistaken himself as The C**t Whisperer.