Islam Feruz

John Fleck and particularly Steven Lennon are examples of over-hype too. I remember seeing Steven Lennon absolutely destroy the Ross County under-whatevers. He looked like Messi. A year down the line and he was farmed out to Partick. Could barely trap a ball and clearly technically not up to it. There's only so much you can tell from guys lobbing five feet-tall goalkeepers from the half way line.

I'm not saying this will happen with Feruz. He may well be the uber prospect people are making him out to be. But all I've seen of him is 1. He's extremely immature. 2. He's very one-footed. Nether of which will matter five years down the line, but until he's played at a high level, as you say, we can't judge him.

Flecks career was badly hampered the moment mccoist called him the greatest.

There will be people wanking themselves into a coma about Feruz and Harper without even having seen a minute of either player at any level. I'm not saying the guys on this thread are doing that, but there are certainly folk who will be.

Ach why not a bit of escapism. It's not like we can get excited about the senior squad. I have seen Feruz play in the flesh though and to be honest, meh, didn't look anything special. I, like you, will wait and see with these guys but somebody must rate them if they are where they are.

Watched Feruz in the youth cup final against Norwich which Norwich won mainly due to Feruz not being able to hit a barn door. Rumour has it that he will be punted soon.

He scored 14 goals in 25 games for the youth and reserve side and finished joint-top scorer in the youth champions league with 7 goals in what was his debut season. This season he's got 9 goals in 12 games for the reserve team, and 7 goals in 10 games for the youth team. Yep, definitely going to be punted. :lol:

Edited by Orainn

Like I said RUMOUR...

I have a good friend who is a Chelsea diehard and who lives in Chelsea and that's what he told me.

You ok with that sunshine?

You're talking complete shite, so no, I am definitely not OK with that.

I'm also not OK with your grotesque username. Go and stand in the corner of your room and have a long hard think about what you've done.

You are a clown of the highest order. You probably have no friends as you are so judgemental.

Really don't care for people like you and certainly don't care what you think of me so I say again away and throw shite at yourself you complete idiotic keyboard warrior.

You are a clown of the highest order. You probably have no friends as you are so judgemental.

Really don't care for people like you and certainly don't care what you think of me so I say again away and throw shite at yourself you complete idiotic keyboard warrior.

Why are you such an angry, angry man? All I've said is I don't approve of your awful rumours or graphic username, why are you throwing temper tantrums?

And why am I a keyboard warrior?

You have just proved that you are a complete moron. I only posted what I was told at the Youth cup final. I'm really sorry you have a problem with that and as far as my user name is concerned why should that bother you? It's not meant to be rascist if that's what your getting at and if you want to continue insulting me then PM me and I'm sure we can sort something out without boring other posters with our debate.

You have just proved that you are a complete moron. I only posted what I was told at the Youth cup final. I'm really sorry you have a problem with that and as far as my user name is concerned why should that bother you? It's not meant to be rascist if that's what your getting at and if you want to continue insulting me then PM me and I'm sure we can sort something out without boring other posters with our debate.

What you were told at the Youth Cup final was complete shite. You deserve to be told how much shite it is.

Your username bothers me because

I haven't insulted you, only pointed out that you have severe anger issues. It is in fact you that has insulted me. Calling me a clown x2, idiotic, judgemental, having no friends, tit, keyboard warrior and told me to throw shite at myself x2. All because of your sever anger issues. Why are you always so angry?

Why do you want me to PM you? Are you looking to meet up for a physical fight?

You're talking complete shite, so no, I am definitely not OK with that.

I'm also not OK with your grotesque username. Go and stand in the corner of your room and have a long hard think about what you've done.

Here is your first idiotic reply and the start of this pish.

Are you alone in your room with nothing better to do than bang away on your keyboard? I don't care what you think of my username and if you don't like do 1. A physical fight..... Of course a fight is physical unless your kind use feather dusters and tickle each other. Now if you want to continue PM me.

Like I said earlier I was at the Youth cup final at Carrow Road with said Chelsea supporter and I that's what I was told. The reason being his attitude. Only posting what he said but I hope the lad progresses as we are not polluted with goalscorers.

By whom, though?

Doesn't you friend know as little about Chelseas contract policies as the rest of us?

Here is your first idiotic reply and the start of this pish.

Are you alone in your room with nothing better to do than bang away on your keyboard? I don't care what you think of my username and if you don't like do 1. A physical fight..... Of course a fight is physical unless your kind use feather dusters and tickle each other. Now if you want to continue PM me.

You're an angry, angry man.

You want to fight someone because they told you your rumour was rubbish? :lol: Aww, did big, bad me hurt your feelings?

By a season ticket holder at Stamford Bridge.

I said earlier that I hope that he is wrong and the boy progresses and its certainly not wishful thinking on my behalf as I hope he becomes a future Scotland star. I was at both legs of the youth cup final and he was crap missing chance after chance.

What I posted was what I was told.

Away to your bed son.