Islam Feruz

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Can someone of P&B regularity briefly explain what is going on?

So far, all I can see is @SlayerX is saying he is getting bullied and @Hibeesbounce75 is saying he ran a firm in the 'glory days'.

Minters on both fronts!

I don't see why I am, to be honest.

Literally every single time that I post on a thread in this part of the forum, I get jumped on. And it's not even like the critisism of me is on topic, it's not, it's usually just a personal insult.

And apparently I'm a troll for not accepting the abuse with a smile and a submissive attitude.

Edited by SlayerX

Just now, SlayerX said:

I don't see why I am, to be honest.

Literally every single time that I post of a thread in this part of the forum, I get jumped on. And it's not even like the critisism of me is on topic, it's not, it's usually just a personal insult.

And apparently I'm a troll for not accepting the abuse with a smile and a submissive attitude.

It is a complete minter as you are biting back every time you get thrown back in to the fishing grounds!

24 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

Yes. This is the second time that you say that you ran a "firm". The first time I thought it was a tongue-in-cheek quip, but the fact that you've said it again makes me doubt it. So, you ran a hunch of hooligans? Cowards who fight in big gangs because they have either no life aspirations, life goals or they just feel disenfranchised from the establishment? Yes. That isn't really the epitome of "hard". A bunch of knuckle-draggling troglodytes mincing at one another because they're actually too cowardly to join the Army and fight for something that's worth fighting for.

Firms, where grown men knock crap out of one another, in groups, doesn't exactly say "brave". 

Right.

The only thing that I smell from you is "coward".

Do you have swastika tattoos? A tattoo sleeve? Skin-head? 

I love stereotypes.

And another thing, the fact that you allegedly ran with a "football firm" makes me think even less of you. I don't think anyone with a modicum of a brain would be impressed, to be honest. Is it brave being in a "firm"? Not really. Brave is fighting for your nation and for your family. Brave is going against the grain, no matter the slings and arrows that you have to endure. Fighting in a large group, against another large group, for no apparent reason, isn't brave. It would only be brave if you had any sense of worth, you had any discernible mind and if you loved yourself, but if you had those things then you wouldn't fight with a bunch of guys. People in football firms have none of these things.

18361575_1527620987288668_1707158828_n.jpg

14 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Can someone of P&B regularity briefly explain what is going on?

So far, all I can see is @SlayerX is saying he is getting bullied and @Hibeesbounce75 is saying he ran a firm in the 'glory days'.

Minters on both fronts!

Yes its a complete minter for me, right enough.

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

pls don't grass me to a mod like you did when I asked a question about Wallace mercer

Grassed? I never grassed on you. I just called you on your child-like post mocking someone dying of cancer. I'd much prefer your post remained to highlight this.

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

This started because Slayer said there was a problem with Scottish strikers and could only name 3. He then took the huff by handing out PMs and is acting the victim. 

Clearly an alias, absolute minter to whoever it is. 

Define "problems with strikers". 

Is the problem attitude of not being able to score? 

If it's the former, then yes, our PLAYERS do seem to have a laziness and a chip on their shoulder, it's the latter, then.. all of our strikers from the past couple of decades have had that problem.

Clearly an allias? Wrong. Trust me, if I were banished from this place, I see no reason to come clambering back. It's not like it's the Algonquin round table.

Edited by SlayerX