Islam Feruz

8 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

Oh my lord. LOL

You didn't have to prove my point for me, but thanks.

Needing an audience. :lol:

PM'ing someone 3 times and each time getting more and more agitated because they couldn't give a f**k about some weirdo on an internet forum. SlaverX :lol: 

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

You love an internet Football Forum? bit strange.

Mate, you've used this tactic and that tactic and this method and that method, but you want the truth?

Nothing you ever say can get to me, because let's face it, you're a bully. And me? Not one to be bullies. Perhaps that's why I obviously get under your skin.

:)

5 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

PM'ing someone 3 times and each time getting more and more agitated because they couldn't give a f**k about some weirdo on an internet forum. SlaverX :lol: 

Agitated? Hardly.

Just bemused that someone can be so mouthy in a public forum and yet be so cowering in private.

Edited by SlayerX

50 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

And they also require an audience for their "hard man", routine, because heaven forfend they actually take it up mano a mano and see where or when it actually ends.

It's OK, though. Typical bully behaviour, in crowds they are as tongue as nails, but get them alone, they turn into cowering, timorous Church Mice.

Image result for charles hawtrey gifs

6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I'm convinced this is Supras. 

I still have no idea what that means.

OK. Here's the chain of events:

1) I post something about football.

2) Someone jumps all over me, usually with an insult.

3) Multiple people join in against me.

4) I more than defend myself. Making the baying mob look stupid...er.

5) I'm accused of being a Supras or a troll, etc.

Were you people absent the day they handing out sanity?

My philosophy? Want to know my philosophy? Great. Never say something to a person in public that you wouldn't say to said person in private.

26 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

Agitated? Hardly.

Just bemused that someone can be so mouthy in a public forum and yet be so cowering in private.

COWERING. yes, you're correct. The first PM had me behind the couch, the second had me barricading the doors and the third made me want to phone up emigration

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

COWERING. yes, you're correct. The first PM had me behind the couch, the second had me barricading the doors and the third made me want to phone up emigration

Every single time that you reply to me it's a vindication that you're a little bully who is scared to take it off forum.

Keep it coming. :)

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

can you please explain what you mean by "take it off the forum"?

A PM isn't exactly "on forum", at least not by my definition.

And you doused your pants at the very thought.

It's ok, though. The Wizard called, he has your courage waiting for you.

1 minute ago, SlayerX said:

A PM isn't exactly "on forum", at least not by my definition.

And you doused your pants at the very thought.

It's ok, though. The Wizard called, he has your courage waiting for you.

"courage". I think you'll find I'm the definition of the word. How much courage do you think it takes to run with the hardest firm in Scotland at their peak against some of the best firms in Britain? Every Saturday, fearing it may be your last as you leave the house in the morning to head to the shops for some tenants special, going to the biggest shitholes in Scotland and not knowing if you'll get chibbed or chinned. Yeah, I've no courage right enough. I've more courage in my left pinkie than you do in your WHOLE body, pal.

31 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

"courage". I think you'll find I'm the definition of the word. How much courage do you think it takes to run with the hardest firm in Scotland at their peak against some of the best firms in Britain? Every Saturday, fearing it may be your last as you leave the house in the morning to head to the shops for some tenants special, going to the biggest shitholes in Scotland and not knowing if you'll get chibbed or chinned. Yeah, I've no courage right enough. I've more courage in my left pinkie than you do in your WHOLE body, pal.

Yes. This is the second time that you say that you ran a "firm". The first time I thought it was a tongue-in-cheek quip, but the fact that you've said it again makes me doubt it. So, you ran a hunch of hooligans? Cowards who fight in big gangs because they have either no life aspirations, life goals or they just feel disenfranchised from the establishment? Yes. That isn't really the epitome of "hard". A bunch of knuckle-draggling troglodytes mincing at one another because they're actually too cowardly to join the Army and fight for something that's worth fighting for.

Firms, where grown men knock crap out of one another, in groups, doesn't exactly say "brave". 

Right.

The only thing that I smell from you is "coward".

Do you have swastika tattoos? A tattoo sleeve? Skin-head? 

I love stereotypes.

And another thing, the fact that you allegedly ran with a "football firm" makes me think even less of you. I don't think anyone with a modicum of a brain would be impressed, to be honest. Is it brave being in a "firm"? Not really. Brave is fighting for your nation and for your family. Brave is going against the grain, no matter the slings and arrows that you have to endure. Fighting in a large group, against another large group, for no apparent reason, isn't brave. It would only be brave if you had any common sense, you had any discernible mind and if you loved yourself, but if you had those things then you wouldn't fight with a bunch of guys. People in football firms have none of these things.

Edited by SlayerX

2 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

The whole thing on all sides is fucking shit.

Not really. 

Literally every single time that I post on a topic it gets jumped on by a bunch of guys.

I defend myself.

Who's wrong and who's right?

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

SlayerX has now entered the realms of being unsure whether its more embarrassing if its a real poster or an attempt at trolling

You know, that makes no sense.

If you scroll back, how did this start? I said that we produce a lot of players who don't fulfil their potential.

Next thing, a bunch of people here insult me for absolutely no reason.

And I'm the troll? Right. OK.