The X Files

Busta Nut

Season 11 starts on Channel 5 on Monday 5th Jan at 9pm!!!

It picks up immediately from the cliffhanger ending of the last series when " Mulder and Scully learn that they aren't the only ones desperately searching for their son William"!!!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was good, surprisingly, incredibly fast paced but I suppose they've an awful lot to get into only 6 episodes!!!

There will be 10 episodes this season.

Excellent news, I was looking at the wiki season 11 page and it only had 6 listed!!!

Only just saw the new season had started, and was going to start watching, but instead have gone back to season 1 to watch it all in order.

I forgot how good the start of season 1 was, with a very young Seth Green playing a stoner, Jersey Devil & Toomes both superb episodes, and whats not to like about a young Gillian Anderson.

Long way to go to get to season 11 though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anybody still watching this???
It has been a complete return to form after the patchiness of the last season and apart from the leads looking older (but not any hotter Dana[emoji6]) you could drop any of these episodes into the first 5 seasons of the series and they wouldn't look out of place!!!
Only bad thing about it is that I'm going to feel short changed because of the small run, only 10 episodes instead of the oldstyle 20odd, but quality over quantity I suppose!!!

• 3 months later...

Watching this from the very start again. Season one, episode 12 - beyond the sea - is terrific, with loads of nods to Twin Peaks. I’d forgotten how good this show was at its best.

Archived