South Park

Cityfan

Season 14 of South Park was awful, it's actually put me off watching even the older episodes. Matt and Trey seem to have disappeared up their own arses which is a shame. Saying that, it's still probably my second favourite TV show ever behind the Simpsons.

I'll still watch the Pip episode and end up in tears of laughter whenever it's on mind.

ccccooo ccc cccc ccccoooool as a fool in a swimming poo a poo a poo

Down like a clown, Charlie Br... Down like a clown, Charlie B-broooowww... Down like a clown, Charlie Browh... Bro-uh-own. Down like a clown, Charlie Br-Brown

Saw on VIVA the other night there that they have a new season starting soon, cant bloody remember when they said it was starting though!

Cant find anything on their website either, baws.

ccccooo ccc cccc ccccoooool as a fool in a swimming poo a poo a poo

Down like a clown, Charlie Br... Down like a clown, Charlie B-broooowww... Down like a clown, Charlie Browh... Bro-uh-own. Down like a clown, Charlie Br-Brown

:lol:

One of my favourite episodes. The 2 quotes above, and when his house is being shot up and he jumps in front of the camera and shouts "Ho..ho...HOLY GUACAMOLE!" had me in tears.

Edited by Gall09

• 2 weeks later...

South Park is easily better. The jokes are funnier and i could watch it over and over again without ever getting bored. But with Family Guy once i have seen an episode i just can't watch it again and this wouldnt be so bad if they bring out some new episodes. But even then they the new episodes get boring really quickly and once the new series finishes it's back to watching the old ones for the Hundreth time.

Edited by Thehillparkbairn