South Park

Cityfan

Not been a massive fan of the overall storyline but it has still been very funny at times. Highlight being when Randy was being pressured into giving to charity. That had me in tears

Just watched that episode last night (only one I've watched of the series) was loved the whole Randy storyline. "take the sandwich out of the childs mouth to get your change" :lol:

Just watched the third last episode, part of a 3-parter to wrap up the series. I don't quite know where they're going with it yet, but Jimmy as the hero is a fine choice- and the Caitlyn Jenner bits shouldn't make me laugh, but they do.

I think the story has been brilliantly linked in this season.

I'm in stitches every time Caitlyn Jenner goes all "buckle up phellas!"

The PC Principal thing has annoyed me throughout the whole series but this week's episode was the first time I've found it funny. Looking forward to the last two episodes just because its going to get ridiculously outlandish and South Park do those kind of storylines far better than anyone else.

Tbh all my favourite South Parks have been the more 'realistic' ones, but I'm quite enjoying these.

Mines are as well, but I do still think when it comes to the more ridiculous of their storylines, they get away with them better than any other programme which tries to do similar

• 3 weeks later...

Thought the season tailed off after a promising start, the 3 part episode at the end didn't really do it for me.

If, as it appears, they're keeping PC Principal then hopefully he's a bit ;less one-dimenional than this season. I was thinking he would reveal himself to be the hero then get shot by everyone but alas, no.

Also, trying to think of any episodes that had Kenny feature at all, maybe the one that had the SoDoSoPa built around his house but he was hardly in it at all.

It still provided plenty of funny moments but I agree that it didn't live up to the first few episodes. I think the finale was a bit too big for its own good and it became so mental that they didn't really know where to take it. I definitely preferred the last season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Member when there weren't so many Mexicans? :lol:

member-berries.jpg?quality=90

This has popped into my head on several occasions throughout the day resulting in me just bursting out laughing. Sometimes the smaller jokes in South Park are the ones that make you laugh so much harder.

I was in tears just looking at this:-

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1474159453.941644.jpg