South Park

Cityfan

• 3 weeks later...

I think the series now actually having a story arc while still being topical has made this show even better, best part of 20 years in. Yet they can still do the gross-out stuff, "boogers and cum" is up there with any of their songs from the movie.

This season has been superb again. The episodes all stand up well on their own, but also as individual episodes. I hope we see a conclusion to Mr Garrison's run for president :lol:

One, extremely minor, complaint. There's not been enough of just the 4 boys so far in this season. The show has obviously evolved and it's great that other characters have their own episodes etc too, but ultimately the show isn't the same when there's long spells without them being the focal point.

Think this season's been hit and miss. The second episode with the ShiPa Town was quality but last week's episode was pretty poor IMO. The new PC Principal stuff annoys me like f**k,

Tonight's episode has Cupid Eric in it and the episode with him in it a couple of seasons ago was one of the best episodes of South Park I've ever seen so looking forward to this one.

Agree, I'd said this season had been great but I thought last week's episode was a bit pish. Hopefully just a blip. Assume the PC Principal stuff will come crashing down in the last episode of the season.

Also a good point about the 4 boys not being in it much, were Kenny or Stan even quoted in last week's episode.