South Park

Cityfan

'The Entity' is my favourite episode. Where Mr Garrison creates a new vehicle which he believes will negate the need for airports and air travel. It is controlled by 4 levers. 1 in each hand, 1 on the mouth and 1 in the anus.

'Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy' is quality too. That's the 'nicccccce' episode.

'Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy' is quality too. That's the 'nicccccce' episode.

That scene with the police officers is fucking excellent.

"So wait, what's the crime?"

"The crime is she isn't doing it with me!"

"You're right, I'm sorry. We need to track this student down and give him his 'Luckiest Boy In America' medal"

The laugh of one of the officers as Kyle walks out is absolutely tremendous as well.

Rob Schneider....is......KENNY!!!!! He's about to find out that being 8, ain't great. Rob Schneider. Is.....KENNY! Rated PG-13

All the Rob Schneider trailers are brilliant "I'm a carrot" Cracks me up every time.

Rob Schneider derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpy derp. Until one day, the derpa derpa derpaderp. Derp de derp. Da teedily dumb. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Rob Schneider is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb.

Scott Tenorman is the best episode. Maybe the biggest laugh-out-loud moment for me is in the "Future Self 'n Me" episode, where the boys discover the parents are hiring actors playing drug-influenced "future selves" to discourage them from using:

"I'm going to tell him that I dropped out of school and went to prison for eight years, where I got sodomized! (points) In the ass!"

Mature I know, but it gets me every time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's not been a great series but World War Zimmerman was hilarious, Ginger Cow had good moments (the forming of the Van Halen logo followed by real life Arab spring footage set to Why Can't This Be Love had me in tears) and the latest couple of episodes have been great. Even with South Park isn't being as good as it can be, it will always produce some bits of genius.

Watched a few of the most recent episodes and can't say I was taken with them. The GoT parody largely missed the mark, apart from the stuff about George RR Martin loving a good delay. The weiner stuff was especially puerile and wide of the mark.