South Park

Cityfan

Both are good but South Park over Family Guy, I believe there is more creativity going on there. Family Guy although still good, for me doesn't have the impact it did a few years ago. Took a while to like American Dad, but now I think its better than Family Guy.

There's also a cartoon called Crash Canyon which has been shown recently, which is quite amusing.

Edited by CityDave

My favourite is still "The Succubus" from series 3. Chef's parents telling about how the Loch Ness Monster keeps asking them for "tree fiddy" is just hilarious. :lol:

'I asked how much the cookies were and she said "I need about treefiddy." And it was about that time I realised this girl scout was actually eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the paleolithic era. And I said "Damn it Monster! I ain't givin' you no damn treefiddy!"'

• 5 months later...

I've really enjoyed most of the episodes from the new series. The piss take of James Cameron in the Honey Boo Boo episode was fantastic and made all the better for the fact that they have him save the day at the end. The James Cameron song is hilarious is just classic South Park. Furthermore, I know it's kind of obvious, but the Bane jokes in the Insecurity episode are just brilliant. It feels like a really old South Park kind of joke. The impression is superb and despite the fact that it has no relevancy to whats going on it just amused the hell out of me.