South Park

Cityfan

TV seller "We've just sold this bracelet to Marsha Tubbs, Marsha where are you, "

OAP "I'm, I'm lost, lost on the freeway"

TV seller "You're lost walking on the freeway? Well enjoy the bracelet mam".

This is quality stuff tonight.

Yeah, it was absolutely hilarious. Haven't laughed so much at a South Park episode in a while.

Where are you guys seeing the latest episode? I managed to catch the first two online at an animation site I use but it only had the first two there.

"Go back to the 90s, faaaaaggots" had me in bits for some reason.

As did Clyde's mum dying in the toilet and Randy getting a ticket for not wearing his safety belt!

The two black chicks doing all the security checks had me howling. Especially when Cartman had tied one up then spray painted the camera in his toilet.

TV Anchorman "An embarrassing day for the toilet safety administration! Shock and outrage ensued after an unknown terrorist managed to get through TSA Security with a gun AND a baby. The TSA Head of security had this to say..."

TSA Security chick "Shiiiiiit"

Where are you guys seeing the latest episode? I managed to catch the first two online at an animation site I use but it only had the first two there.

A friend of mine downloaded the torrent from eztv.it ;)

Anyone else realise they have been pronouncing "memes" wrongly until seeing this episode? :ph34r:

Anyway, better post these before they become uncool. I see there are a few new crazes hitting the internet after this ep...

tumblr_m1pcwoqytl1qz8x31o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1ms16mTBI1qa1ha2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1mq3oB7jR1qig0f3o1_500.png

:lol:

The last episode I seen was the Cash for Gold one, am I up to date or have I missed one?

As for pronouncing memes, I pronounce it as Me-Me's?

There's a new one, Faith Hilling.

Yeah, it's pronounced 'meem'.