South Park

Cityfan

Clicky

Just started watching it. Laughing like mad already!

Downloaded it this morning. Some cracking lines from Cartman...

"I've got a better idea. Why don't you go across the street and buy some condoms because we should at least be safe if you're going to f**k me, mom."

"Would you mind loaning me some of your lipstick, mom? Because I wanna at least look pretty the next time you decide to f**k me."

:lol:

"I've got a better idea. Why don't you go across the street and buy some condoms because we should at least be safe if you're going to f**k me, mom."

"Would you mind loaning me some of your lipstick, mom? Because I wanna at least look pretty the next time you decide to f**k me."

just watched it wasnt that impressed not as good as the last series hopefully the next episode is better biggrin.gif

:lol: Loving every bit of it so far - I've had first hand experiences of the 'Geniuses' they speak off in this so can relate to it well!

just watched it wasnt that impressed not as good as the last series hopefully the next episode is better biggrin.gif

I hope you mean the start of the last series as if they are as bad or worse as some of the ones in the second half of it then they are going to be terrible.

I wonder how Matt & Trey will react to todays news. I know they've done Osama Bin Laden being shot in an episode before, but surely we'll see an Osama episode before the season break.

Anyway, here's the promo for Wednesday's episode...

I hope it's not a Jimmy centered episode as the last one of those was f**king awful.

I wonder how Matt & Trey will react to todays news. I know they've done Osama Bin Laden being shot in an episode before, but surely we'll see an Osama episode before the season break.

Anyway, here's the promo for Wednesday's episode...

I hope it's not a Jimmy centered episode as the last one of those was f**king awful.

Probably won't until next season since all this season's will already be written.

Probably won't until next season since all this season's will already be written.

I'm not convinced. I am sure I read somewhere that South Park has the ability to knock out an episode in a couple of weeks due to the simple animation (not to say they have not written in advance). I am sure they have done very topical stuff before.

I'm not convinced. I am sure I read somewhere that South Park has the ability to knock out an episode in a couple of weeks due to the simple animation (not to say they have not written in advance). I am sure they have done very topical stuff before.

Yeah, I remember a Susan Boyle joke in the Somalian Pirate episode only a week after her Britain's Got Talent episode. They'll be other examples as well I'm sure.