South Park

Cityfan

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Have always said this. From the Bono/big jobby episode, the medical marijuana/big baws episode and even the one where he’s trying to save the town from elderly drivers - Hilarious 😂

Two days before the day after tomorrow.

/End discussion

• 1 year later...

Yeah I enjoyed it looking forward to the next one. Probably in agreement there was no proper lol moments a few bits did raise a good chuckle. When they first introduce Jimmy (live from the Moderna centre 😂) and you are expecting Jimmy Fallon and he starts telling the woke jokes. Anything involving Rabbi Cartman and his kids was great.

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/11/2021 at 18:58, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Yeah I enjoyed it looking forward to the next one. Probably in agreement there was no proper lol moments a few bits did raise a good chuckle. When they first introduce Jimmy (live from the Moderna centre 😂) and you are expecting Jimmy Fallon and he starts telling the woke jokes. Anything involving Rabbi Cartman and his kids was great.

f**k you uncle Kyle 😂😂. That cracked me up! 

Just watched the follow up and it's really good. Agree with the above, not many laugh out loud moments but I did enjoy it. 

My concern now is how Matt and Trey can continue a new series with the kids younger again? Or maybe they'll run with the current setup or just finish it forever? 

I really enjoyed it - felt like it was South Park back at near its best (never quite get to Casa Bonita) but the Blade Runner parody had me in stiches.

Good 8.5/10 viewing imo.

On 19/12/2021 at 21:19, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

f**k you uncle Kyle 😂😂. That cracked me up! 

Just watched the follow up and it's really good. Agree with the above, not many laugh out loud moments but I did enjoy it. 

My concern now is how Matt and Trey can continue a new series with the kids younger again? Or maybe they'll run with the current setup or just finish it forever? 

They will keep it going - they've just signed a multi-year deal with Paramount for 13 more Specials and Six Seasons: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-05/south-park-creators-sign-900-million-deal-for-more-episodes-movies

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/02/2022 at 17:59, Stevo84 said:

New episode The Big Fix perhaps my favourite episode of the show for about 3 or 4 years. Very current and topical but above all very funny.  

Amazing stuff. 

• 4 months later...

The streaming wars was some pretty good shit overall but the second episode was hella funny, we missed you Randy is an all time classic South Park song IMO. The doctor strange part was also hilarious. Even the parts where they had Randy apologising for all the weed stuff and saying it ruined his character only to go back to tegridy farms was just a classic Trey and Matt get it up you to the fans but I still laughed.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge