Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

15 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

To buy last years kit that the club had to pay Ashley for because they boycotted buying them depriving their club of much needed revenue. So Ashley is now going to get a percentage from stock he sold to the club and will get paid twice for something he already sold and they are now organising buses to line Fat Mikes pockets by buying last years kit. :lol:

Fucking idiots to a man. :lol:

Translation?

Why has something as mundane as a retail deal got all the g&g's up in arms again?

Just another step back towards footballing normality for us and they're all gnashing their teeth ...

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Why has something as mundane as a retail deal got all the g&g's up in arms again?

The same mundane deal that has Dave King shouting "victory" and has all the ***'s rushing out to buy stuff that's been sitting in a warehouse?

Of course we all know who has to pay for these shirts if the gullabillies dont? :whistle

Edited by Romeo

I really do wonder what it must be like living in the world of someone who believes that Ashley surrendered to King and walked away from an I've got you by the gonads deal.

If Ashley had won the court case it was end of game for Sevco, Ashley knew that his Sports Direct advertising and any future sales through the club would be gone. Let them get their "well we have won and got a better deal which will benefit the club" story in courtesy of Jabba. All stock of old tops gets sold, club does survive but gains virtually nothing from it, Ashley has a new deal and continued advertising through the club, which is better for him, and will bring in much more long term than the £5m he would have gained from the court case.

Ashley is a business man and we all know he didn't  become a billionaire by being a surrender monkey. I doubt very much he gives two Donald Duck's what the peepul think has happened as it's the £'s that concern him, and it looks like the plan has all come together as the peepul are drooling at the thought now of buy old tops at top prices when they could have got them pre deal last week for less than half the price.

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/chairmans-welcome/

let's see how hellbhoy and co spin this as bad news :lol:

Looks like they've bought Mike Ashley's shares so, as yet, there's no extra money coming Rangers' way. But it does mean that they can go ahead with the proposed share issue without Ashley blocking them.  However, I suspect that might just be a way for King & co to get their soft loans back - a debt-free Rangers but as broke as ever.

2 minutes ago, The DA said:

Looks like they've bought Mike Ashley's shares so, as yet, there's no extra money coming Rangers' way. But it does mean that they can go ahead with the proposed share issue without Ashley blocking them.  However, I suspect that might just be a way for King & co to get their soft loans back - a debt-free Rangers but as broke as ever.

IMG_2372.JPG