Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

2 hours ago, weirdcal said:

What was the collier Bristow payment to bdo for during liquidation?

Google is your friend.

"Former Collyer Bristow corporate finance partner Gary Withey had acted for Craig Whyte when he bought the club in 2011. Both were accused of deceiving board members about the takeover.

BDO, the liquidators of Rangers, launched a professional negligence claim against Collyer Bristow in May for more than £50m but have now agreed a settlement out of court"

Settlement was £24m.

Google is your friend.

"Former Collyer Bristow corporate finance partner Gary Withey had acted for Craig Whyte when he bought the club in 2011. Both were accused of deceiving board members about the takeover.

BDO, the liquidators of Rangers, launched a professional negligence claim against Collyer Bristow in May for more than £50m but have now agreed a settlement out of court"

Settlement was £24m.

Cheers.

The very same deception whyte has been found innocent on?

2 hours ago, weirdcal said:

What was the collier Bristow payment to bdo for during liquidation?

Hush money. Or a deadline quantum disbursement, as it's better known.

That's what it looks like.

Thanks. Wasnt too sure if it was for that or something else. That could be interesting if they act on it. Not for creditors mind you.

Using the official Rangers website released accounts from year ending June 2013 up until end of June 2016 depending on which accounts you use and ignoring any loans to the club, the clubs spending to revenue ratio is nearly a whopping £38 million deficit. I haven't factored in any loans given to the club or anything the club has paid back as a loan and have stuck with what the club earns and what the club spends and has been released in the accounts as FACT.

Now interestingly when you have a look at the first set of accounts released during the King dynasty not long after the clubs accountants decided to resign there appears to be a discrepancy when comparing June 2015 to June 2014. In the last set of officially audited accounts from the Sleazedales era the club revenue raised is just over £25 million and operating costs were just short of £34 million, that's an operating loss of around £8.5 million and wages to turnover was at 26%.

Last official audited accounts year ending June 2014 pages 11 &12. https://rangers.co.uk/images/staticcontent/documents/164581RangersAnnualReport.pdf

Now here comes the Dave King creative accounting departments unaudited accounts where the last set of officially audited accounts used in his accounts to compare with his own released set somehow doesn't appear to match the audited accounts by millions. His figures he used to compare against his 2015 accounts are as as follows, revenue raised is now just over £17.5 million and operating expenses also fell down to just over £27.7 million and now the wages to turnover has now shot up to 37% making Kings 38% in his 2015 accounts look that much better. Also notable is that the operating loss for 2014 has increased by £1.5 million,  what the hell is going on there? He has deliberately made the previous audited accounts to look far worse? :lol:

Kings first set of unaudited accounts pages year ending June 2015 11 & 12. https://media.rangers.co.uk/uploads/2015/11/AnnualReport2015.pdf

In Kings unaudited 2015 accounts it would appear that the club has an operating loss of around £10 million like the previous year before? aye right. :lol: But using his figures for a total of the clubs revenue raised and operating costs from June 2013 to June 2016 has now actually increased the deficit from just under £38 million to around £39.5 million. So just exactly where has this cash gone? :rolleyes:

Struck off the Stock Market and lost their Nomad and then finally the clubs accounts resigned to releasing accounts that differ from officially audited accounts? Aye things are going just well and nothing to get upset or worried about Bears. I'm sure Kings got it under control. :):rolleyes::lol:

The Rangers FC Group Limited (ex-Wavetower) appointed liquidation debt buyers Henderson & Jones as a director on the 12th and will be dissolved via compulsory strike-off on 27 June.

Does this mean someone has sold their claim against a certain liquidated company to H&W? 

And now it been announced that the same kit for 17-18 as 16-17....

So an agreement to sell off the stock lying in the warehouse that has been boycotted would appear to have been agreed.

Last season's strips you didn't buy at this season's prices.

This supposed new kit deal smells a bit iffy to me, but then anything to do with King usually does.

I can't see Ashley turning his back on a multi million pound 7 year deal out of generosity, so for me I think this is King's bid to the fans to make it look like he has put Ashley in his place when the real truth is they are left with a bill for surplus unsold stock and it's better the club gets the pennies in the £ for them than having to foot the bill for all unsold tops.

Will be interesting to hear what Ashley has to say about this deal.Either way though Ashley will still be getting his money even if King is trying to bluff the fans again.

17 minutes ago, Paralytic Critic said:

This supposed new kit deal smells a bit iffy to me, but then anything to do with King usually does.

I can't see Ashley turning his back on a multi million pound 7 year deal out of generosity, so for me I think this is King's bid to the fans to make it look like he has put Ashley in his place when the real truth is they are left with a bill for surplus unsold stock and it's better the club gets the pennies in the £ for them than having to foot the bill for all unsold tops.

Will be interesting to hear what Ashley has to say about this deal.Either way though Ashley will still be getting his money even if King is trying to bluff the fans again.

There has been a trade off somewhere in all this. As you put it Fat Mike won't let go of the cash cow that is a Rangers FC without getting his wedge. I don't see him giving up part of the retail profits without getting something in exchange.

54 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

So new deal with Sports Direct announced on same day as confirmation that recent transfers funded by loans. It's almost as if the two things are connected somehow...

Where did you see that transfers were funded by loans?  If true, surely that makes a further mockery of FFP rules.

54 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

So new deal with Sports Direct announced on same day as confirmation that recent transfers funded by loans. It's almost as if the two things are connected somehow...

Yip something not quite right here, then again that's a familiar story when the Glib one is involved. I think some sort of compromise had been made in the knowledge that Sevco were certs to lose the upcoming court case. One things for cert, no way will Cashley be losing out on the deal, no matter what King says. Re the loans obtained for all the new players, thought our Sevconian pals were telling us it was the season ticket money that was being used? 

2 minutes ago, The DA said:

Where did you see that transfers were funded by loans?  If true, surely that makes a further mockery of FFP rules.

King stated on Scotland Today that interest free loans were obtained to sign all the new players.