Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

^see playing the game well there, he can be taught. Well done FB, acceptance is a major milestone.

Pre EBT , during EBT , post EBT . Our full 140 year history is full of humping the sheep , souness'stache .

Here we are winning the league at yer midden and having a wee bit of post match exuberance

*no players were harmed in the process of this exuberance

Again by this logic I am confused ? What glory does a four year old club have for many to latch onto?

I said "hunter" you can go hunting glory with a club of any age. Why would they hunt glory in the fourth, third or even second tier? Yet they all appear when in the top tier and there is a chance of the top title.

Glory Hunters. I am sorry you are so dumb as to not understand the term.

I said "hunter" you can go hunting glory with a club of any age. Why would they hunt glory in the fourth, third or even second tier? Yet they all appear when in the top tier and there is a chance of the top title.

Glory Hunters. I am sorry you are so dumb as to not understand the term.

Yet apart from the season of boycotts our attendance averaged over 40 000 each season ?

No shame , I just can't embed a video

Does not understand the term "glory hunter, cannot embed video, no wonder you lot are so easy to fool.

The idea that you can't be a glory hunter because you were playing in a diddy league is nonsense.

Rangers were massive favourites in every game and massive favourites to win their league every season.

You'd soon see who the real supporters are if they became mid tabled dross competing for nothing every season.

The idea that you can't be a glory hunter because you were playing in a diddy league is nonsense.

Rangers were massive favourites in every game and massive favourites to win their league every season.

You'd soon see who the real supporters are if they became mid tabled dross competing for nothing every season.

And that would be a valid point if the season ticket sales had took a massive upsurge in that 4 year period , they didn't though , the remained at a stead level to where they had been in the premier league years previous Edited by forever_blue

And that would be a valid point if the season ticket sales had took a massive upsurge in that 4 year period , they didn't though , the remained at a stead level to where they had been in the premier league years previous

The supporters stayed with the club through the past four years because they would still be able to watch Rangers hammer teams and win titles and their was also a massive siege mentality.

If Rangers became just another top six club with no hopes of challenging then the majority of your support would f**k off.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

The supporters stayed with the club through the past four years because they would still be able to watch Rangers hammer teams and win titles and their was also a massive siege mentality.

If Rangers became just another top six club with no hopes of challenging then the majority of your support would f**k off.

We very rarely hammered anyone in the third and second division season

You predicted back in 2012 that this would happen in the 'next few years' it didn't, you got this wrong. Hilarious that here you 4 years later setting yourself up for the same ridicule.

We don't all have the time to go back and delete posts.

Your comprehension is absolutely dreadful as well.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

You predicted back in 2012 that this would happen in the 'next few years' it didn't, you got this wrong. Hilarious that here you 4 years later setting yourself up for the same ridicule.

They said the novelty would wear off around Christmas 2012 , I think they also predicted we would die every Christmas aswell

Edited by forever_blue

Got to admit , if this section does go I will admit I will miss the deluded diddy who usually appears with "source at ibrox tells me all not rosy , admin by (inser date) , you heard it here first " usually followed by diddies wanking themselves into a frenzy as the bears just smiled and waved

Lost count of the amount of times that happened on here the last 4 years , always seemed to be on a specific day it was all set to happen aswell I.e a Xmas , new year , Halloween , rabbie burns day and never just an ordinary run of the mill day

and before a ball was kicked they were predicting 10k, they got it wrong time after time, god only knows why they cannot just let it go and admit we have the best support in Scotland.

Rangers probably do have the biggest support in the country.

I think it's a great shame that so many in the country identify with Rangers or their sister club.

I also know that in quiet, reflective moments, you see exactly where I'm coming from and even share some of my sense of regret over it.