Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

RANGERS’ are on course to set a new record for total season-ticket sales after a ‘fantastic’ response by fans resulted in a new high for renewals.

When the deadline for those wishing to renew their season tickets closed at midnight on Friday over 33,000 had renewed.

The Friday evening total alone surpassed all recorded renewal figures as the Club’s supporters line up behind the management team and Board in phenomenal numbers. There is now the strongest possibility of hitting a new high when tickets go on general sale following the closing of the renewal window.

The 43,170 season tickets sold for season 2006-07 is the highest on record and the Club believes that this figure could be surpassed after conclusion of the general sale, which will begin just as soon as those fans on the season-ticket waiting list have been accommodated.

Rangers Chairman, Dave King, was quick to praise the unflinching loyalty of supporters. “The renewal number is fantastic,†he said, “and again we can see this Club’s fans demonstrating their commitment and belief in what everyone is trying to achieve.

“On behalf of the Board, management, players and staff at Rangers I would like to thank them for everything they have done and continue to do.

“Other clubs throughout the country struggle to sell their tickets and some grounds are less than half full but time and again Rangers fans rise to the challenge and Ibrox regularly has the biggest crowd in the UK on match days.

“This support and loyalty will never be taken for granted by anyone at Ibrox. I believe exciting times lie ahead and together we can make this great Club, which belongs to all of us, thrive and succeed once again.

Glory hunters who couldn't be arsed with the journey.

Before honourable LNS delivered his learned findings

Just after.......

3 and half years later.....

May you suffer forever.

You posted that in the wrong thread didn't you? Five Stars awarded.

They'll f**k off in their droves as soon as the team falls into top six obscurity and fails to challenge sellick on a regular basis.

Was looking back over some match threads of the last few months yesterday to pass some time during the day and came to the conclusion your predictions are honking

You stated celtic would destroy us in the semi final before saying we would put at least 5 past hibs in the final , so please continue to predict a hilarious failure for us because the opposite if your prediction often seems to be the case of late

Before honourable LNS delivered his learned findings

Just after.......

3 and half years later.....

May you suffer forever.

Rangers broke ken along time ago

My prediction was it probably happened on this day and has just got gradually worse as time went on and Aberdeen got shiter in the process

Enjoy ken :)

Was looking back over some match threads of the last few months yesterday to pass some time during the day and came to the conclusion your predictions are honking

You stated celtic would destroy us in the semi final before saying we would put at least 5 past hibs in the final , so please continue to predict a hilarious failure for us because the opposite if your prediction often seems to be the case of late

Sellick are miles in front of you financially.

The fact that you stumbled past them on penalties is absolutely no indicator that you can challenge.

Rangers have been absolutely dismantled by the events of the past four years and it will continue to affect them for a long time.

The fact you all seem to think you're out the water and that things are just going to return to the way they were is hilarious :lol:

Sellick are miles in front of you financially.

The fact that you stumbled past them on penalties is absolutely no indicator that you can challenge.

Rangers have been absolutely dismantled by the events of the past four years and it will continue to affect them for a long time.

The fact you all seem to think you're out the water and that things are just going to return to the way they were is hilarious :lol:

Again we will have to wait and see , the one comfort I will take is that your predictions are usually a load of pish .

None of those games count FB, as you well know. You're spasming about this thread celebrating Ben Johnson winning the 100m in 1988.

Assuming there were no other transgressions (which tbf is quite a stretch) I will allow you to celebrate any Rangers victory over Aberdeen pre-1997. And in fairness to you I won't crow about any victories against Rangers post 1997, even handed I think you will agree. 

ETA at 1.55 check out Jess show-boating, what a guy, what a player.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

None of those games count FB, as you well know. You're spasming about this thread celebrating Ben Johnson winning the 100m in 1988.

Assuming there were no other transgressions (which tbf is quite a stretch) I will allow you to celebrate any Rangers victory over Aberdeen pre-1997. And in fairness to you I won't crow about any victories against Rangers post 1997, even handed I think you will agree. 

"No unfair sporting advantage was gained " brother smith