Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Another hard day doon the word mine for densboy.

Strichener playing at being magnum pi.

The teuchter trying too hard again.

Just another normal day.

Not bothered, no siree. Not bothered at all.

Seems a few folk think Charlie is home and dry?

In relation to Charles Green, 63, and Imran Ahmad, 46, proceedings have been dropped in relation to the indictment involving Mr Whyte.

Mr McVicar said that Crown counsel are considering the position in relation to Mr Green and added: "I think it's fair to say any proceedings relating to Mr Green would be dealt with separately.

"Any proceedings against Mr Ahmad would be dealt with, with Mr Green."

Oh well. On the bright side, all that is left for Green is obtaining the assets of the club fraudulently. If he gets done for that then Rangers will get their stuff back.

Got to love these win win situations.

I love you rangers obsessives jizzing yourselves prematurely myself.

If not charge 14 then what is left to be dealt with seperately?

No umbridge taken here.

The_Kincardine won't like that - he's very partial to The Archers.

Oh, sorry, thought you said Ambridge. Carry on.

ETA: Even if Ken did beat me to it.

Edited by Jacksgranda

From February: http://stv.tv/news/west-central/1343774-crown-to-bring-fresh-charges-against-ex-rangers-administrators/

A charge against Green was also temporarily deserted, meaning the 62-year-old, as things stand, is not currently charged with any accusations.

The truth hurts, doesn't it, TK?  You never really accept it, no matter how often it's repeated.

To be fair that applies to everyone on this thread, dating from Summer 2012.

I am pretty sure that both of you are agreeing with my post, in your awkward way.

I was going to do a The bears are back in town, fcuk you kunts thread.

Oh well always next time.

Don't you dare denegrate a wonderful song by putting " the Bears" in it.

The BOYS are back in town is the song. From the best singer ever - that " big black ****** b*****d" - and that's a quote, not an opinion - Philip Lynott. My hero.

Not The bears or the Bhoys back in town, I might add.

RANGERS’ are on course to set a new record for total season-ticket sales after a ‘fantastic’ response by fans resulted in a new high for renewals.

When the deadline for those wishing to renew their season tickets closed at midnight on Friday over 33,000 had renewed.

The Friday evening total alone surpassed all recorded renewal figures as the Club’s supporters line up behind the management team and Board in phenomenal numbers. There is now the strongest possibility of hitting a new high when tickets go on general sale following the closing of the renewal window.

The 43,170 season tickets sold for season 2006-07 is the highest on record and the Club believes that this figure could be surpassed after conclusion of the general sale, which will begin just as soon as those fans on the season-ticket waiting list have been accommodated.

Rangers Chairman, Dave King, was quick to praise the unflinching loyalty of supporters. “The renewal number is fantastic,†he said, “and again we can see this Club’s fans demonstrating their commitment and belief in what everyone is trying to achieve.

“On behalf of the Board, management, players and staff at Rangers I would like to thank them for everything they have done and continue to do.

“Other clubs throughout the country struggle to sell their tickets and some grounds are less than half full but time and again Rangers fans rise to the challenge and Ibrox regularly has the biggest crowd in the UK on match days.

“This support and loyalty will never be taken for granted by anyone at Ibrox. I believe exciting times lie ahead and together we can make this great Club, which belongs to all of us, thrive and succeed once again.