Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yup.  Hector played a blinder.  He could've been +£10M to the good yet ends up down £xM - of course we don't know because 'he' refuses to tell us.

Why the f**k are you and your pathetic Applepine pals cheerleading for an organisation who clearly made a right Horlicks of this?

Because they're very clearly the good guys. That's why I back them in this.

I see Whyte, Green and Ashley as vile types who make the world a worse place.

HMRC however, for all their flaws, are altogether different.

I'm also delighted that they had the muscle to bring Rangers to their knees.

It's rare to see such a might and right combo.

The pursuit of Rangers by HMRC is as much to do with setting precedent to open the floodgates as it is to collect the cash from Oldco. £10 million is chicken feed while compared to the grander scheme of things. Plus: Some of the definitions of 'debt' on here are fucking hilarious. Strichener repeatedly shouting 'DEBENTURES!' while every poster completely ignores him is hugely frustrating.

Anyhoo, on a completely unrelated subject: What about the debentures? Any comment? Are debentures not debt now? Did youngsy receive a sack with a dollar sign on the side of it from the RFFF? That's what is being suggested. What about the football debt that hasn't been paid yet? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30510604That not count either?

Comic timing.

Nearly two hours apart.  The only thing that is comic in this whole thing is your

"let's discuss the issues (as long as they are my issues) stance" 

Anyway, any answer on the debentures yet?

How about a definition of small creditors?

Or even proof that these small creditors have been paid by RFFF?

No?  Thought not.  Carry on with your comedy.

Nearly two hours apart.  The only thing that is comic in this whole thing is your

"let's discuss the issues (as long as they are my issues) stance" 

Anyway, any answer on the debentures yet?

How about a definition of small creditors?

Or even proof that these small creditors have been paid by RFFF?

No?  Thought not.  Carry on with your comedy.

I'm sure I read on here small creditors , it's under £1000..just don't ask for proof they've been paid, just take TEDIs word for it.

The pursuit of Rangers by HMRC is as much to do with setting precedent to open the floodgates as it is to collect the cash from Oldco. £10 million is chicken feed while compared to the grander scheme of things. Plus: Some of the definitions of 'debt' on here are fucking hilarious. Strichener repeatedly shouting 'DEBENTURES!' while every poster completely ignores him is hugely frustrating.

Anyhoo, on a completely unrelated subject: What about the debentures? Any comment? Are debentures not debt now? Did youngsy receive a sack with a dollar sign on the side of it from the RFFF? That's what is being suggested. What about the football debt that hasn't been paid yet? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30510604That not count either?

It is easy to ignore facts when they do not suit.  What appears to be hard for the blue noses on here is correcting their fellow supporters when they are quite obviously speaking shite, as was the case with Solitaire.

It is easy to ignore facts when they do not suit.  What appears to be hard for the blue noses on here is correcting their fellow supporters when they are quite obviously speaking shite, as was the case with Solitaire.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The rangers fans are not here for any reason except to attempt to wind up non-rangers fans - that's it. They will rarely correct their fellow fans because they have no interest whatsoever in the truth. A rangers fan lying might annoy someone, another rangers fan correcting them could only detract from that, as such it ain't gonna happen. If you stop hoping for logic, humility, or honesty from them then dealing with the afflicted becomes a great deal easier.