Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Mint offered Hector a £10M settlement which was turned down.

I'm actually amazed that civic-minded diddies aren't outraged by HMRC.  Their behaviour in this sorry farrago has been costly and shameful.

This just shows, again, that detestation matters more than reasoned judgement - something the Ps&Ds are distinctly lacking.

What are you saying now?

Murray knew he was on the ropes so tried to settle. HMRC told him to shove it and according to the latest ruling, were right to do so.

It's perfectly in order that HMRC fight hard to ensure that due tax is paid. It's in the interests of each of us that this happens.

Even if I didn't despise Rangers, I'd feel this way.

What are you saying now? Murray knew he was on the ropes so tried to settle. HMRC told him to shove it and according to the latest ruling, were right to do so

Yes?  £10M in the hip pocket versus the square root of heehaw?  This is diddy logic writ large.

HMRC made an absolute c**t of this and it's to The Diddies' demerit that they don't admit it.

Just imagine the unrepentant joy Youngsy might feel if his ex club offered him less than a tenth of the money owed.

Oh dear.  The diddies obsessing about debentures again.  Cue a post from the wee Peterhead bloke.

Yes?  £10M in the hip pocket versus the square root of heehaw?  This is diddy logic writ large.

HMRC made an absolute c**t of this and it's to The Diddies' demerit that they don't admit it.

You see, this is what I genuinely fail to understand.

You can obviously be awkward at times, but I've read enough of your posts to know that you're not a thick bloke.

And yet, you still post rubbish like that above.

HMRC obviously felt that a principle and a precedent was worth pursuing here. In those terms, it was worth rather more than £10m to a body that deals with far far larger sums.

I've no idea why you find it comforting to pretend to be a stupid person.

HMRC obviously felt that a principle and a precedent was worth pursuing here.

Yet more dreck from you.

HMRC will not get any sort of precedent and have been shown to be ignorant and incompetent.  That you're still supporting them and buying the 'precedent' line says a lot about you.

Any sane person knows that Hector should have accepted The Mint's £10M offer.

None at all.

Nobody on here has the slightest interest in such matters, unless of course they support Rangers.

No one here apart from Rangers fans has any interest in the RTC/Rangers football monitor blog?

I've a feeling I can find a fair few posts which state otherwise.

Yet more dreck from you.

HMRC will not get any sort of precedent and have been shown to be ignorant and incompetent.  That you're still supporting them and buying the 'precedent' line says a lot about you.

Don't be so bloody silly.

Why on earth should Hector accept a fraction of what he's due?

He wouldn't from me and he wouldn't from you.

It's depressing as Hell that he might from some multi-national corporations, but thankfully Rangers isn't a fish of that size.

Yet more dreck from you.

HMRC will not get any sort of precedent and have been shown to be ignorant and incompetent. That you're still supporting them and buying the 'precedent' line says a lot about you.

You know it's bad when Benny is posting more reasoned thought than you are. It must be pretty strong stuff you are drinking.

Anyway, care to answer the question yet?

No one here apart from Rangers fans has any interest in the RTC/Rangers football monitor blog?

I've a feeling I can find a fair few posts which state otherwise.

Knock yourself out.

Come back to me if you find anyone keen to fund the guy's idiocy .

Don't be so bloody silly. Why on earth should Hector accept a fraction of what he's due?

Yup.  Hector played a blinder.  He could've been +£10M to the good yet ends up down £xM - of course we don't know because 'he' refuses to tell us.

Why the f**k are you and your pathetic Applepine pals cheerleading for an organisation who clearly made a right Horlicks of this?

Yup. Hector played a blinder. He could've been +£10M to the good yet ends up down £xM - of course we don't know because 'he' refuses to tell us.

Why the f**k are you and your pathetic Applepine pals cheerleading for an organisation who clearly made a right Horlicks of this?

HMRC do not accept anything but 100%. It will then go to the Highest court for a judge to decide. This is how laws are made on this country.

It's not too difficult to understand. It made 'your type' of EBTs illegal and closed a tax loophole with a loss to public purse of what it collects in about quarter of an hour (obviously a possible court case pending). And you don't need to be too clever to work out, that because of this, it would have collected more than £10 million from companies with the same set up.

Personally, I don't see how anyone can think they didn't play it correctly.

'He refuses to tell' you because it breaches all sorts of confidentiality. I am sure you'd be first to complain if he published details about you just because someone asked.