Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are you claiming that BDO are lying in their statement of Affairs?

What are the small debts? Less than £1000, £500, £100? You must know this to be sure that all the small debts were paid.

Still waiting Tedi.  Any answer or will you just admit you know f**k all about who has been paid.

You implied that they did, do we really need to go through this rigmarole all the time?

Anyway since wullie is out of this, does anyone have proof that " hearts fans saved their club".......

I've been very reasonable here. I've answered your 2 questions and yet you cannot or will not tell me what you did to save your club.

The floor is yours....

I've been very reasonable here. I've answered your 2 questions and yet you cannot or will not tell me what you did to save your club.

The floor is yours....

they waited really hard for a new sugar daddy to come along with another big box of moonbeams.

You implied that they did, do we really need to go through this rigmarole all the time?

Anyway since wullie is out of this, does anyone have proof that " hearts fans saved their club".......

http://www.foundationofhearts.org/we-are/

eta

Foundation of Hearts > Fud-nation of Rangers

Edited by Ken Fitlike

A couple of on topic points:

Where is this list of hundreds of small creditors that the RFFF has paid?

And why are the RFFF paying these small creditors whilst

Rangers fans have been telling us that the debt has nothing to do with Rangers , its all the oldcos?

Cant have it both ways either all the debt is Rangers or it isn't.

A couple of on topic points:

Where is this list of hundreds of small creditors that the RFFF has paid?

And why are the RFFF paying these small creditors whilst

Rangers fans have been telling us that the debt has nothing to do with Rangers , its all the oldcos?

Cant have it both ways either all the debt is Rangers or it isn't.

To be honest, if some fans took it upon themselves to settle debts with small businesses, that's to their credit and goes well beyond the call of duty.

I wouldn't slang them off for it. I'm just interested in the extent of it.

To be honest, if some fans took it upon themselves to settle debts with small businesses, that's to their credit and goes well beyond the call of duty.

I wouldn't slang them off for it. I'm just interested in the extent of it.

Na.

The problem is by paying some of their debts they are admitting that the club and conpany were the same thing and that its their debt...at the same time telling us that the oldcos debt is nothing to do with them...morons just killing their own argument stone dead.

Edited by THE KING

The floor is yours....

All you've done is go down the whataboutery road, the subject was hearts fans saving their club.

Na.

The problem is by paying some of their debts they are admitting that the club and conpany were the same thing and that its their debt...at the same time telling us that the oldcos debt is nothing to do with them...morons just killing their own argument stone dead.

I don't agree.

All you've done is go down the whataboutery road, the subject was hearts fans saving their club.

OK, how about this. Hearts fans at the absolute barest minimum can be said to have done their bit, that surely can't be up for debate? I think it's very harsh but it suffices to answer the hearts question.

Bennet, what was your 'bit' ?

Is this really what the Bralt has descended to?

I'm not going to pretend that my contributions are not pretty much restricted to "Shulls pissed breeks, or "Doink" that's systemic of the spiral downward of this entire thread.

But the level of debate on here is abysmal, the only debate provided is by MT, sometimes Kincardine and I'm glad to see Solitaire arrive as he/she actually seems capable of debate.

I may not contribute much but Ffs, look back to 2012, people, both rangers and others were actually debating.

That's the discussion that got me very interested in P&B and what made Bralt so popular, as you heard both opinions, to be fair, at a moment in time when Rangers fans ( some of) appeared contrite and were willing to discuss their shortcomings.

Now, it's he said/ she said, and extremely boring.

So, I'd like to propose this as a question, to real football fans ( not those with an agenda), what in YOUR opinion is the difference between Rangers, Dundee, Hearts & Livi (financially & morally) ?

OK, how about this. Hearts fans at the absolute barest minimum can be said to have done their bit, that surely can't be up for debate? I think it's very harsh but it suffices to answer the hearts question.

Bennet, what was your 'bit' ?

To be honest here, I don't think there's a bloody thing Bennett or any Rangers fan could have done to avert calamity. Rangers fans were guilty of, if anything at all, enjoying the good times too much and not only not asking questions themselves, but dismissing those that did. However, if we want to be fair about things, we'll then have to similarly admonish Hearts fans that enjoy doing the 5-1 thing with their fingers.

I think the absolute ill grace with which so many of their fans greeted what happened is easy to contrast with what we got from other sets of fans though. That's real and stark. That however, might have had something to do with our collective glee.

I'm delighted about what happened to Rangers, but I really don't think it was Bennett's fault.

Is this really what the Bralt has descended to?

I'm not going to pretend that my contributions are not pretty much restricted to "Shulls pissed breeks, or "Doink" that's systemic of the spiral downward of this entire thread.

But the level of debate on here is abysmal, the only debate provided is by MT, sometimes Kincardine and I'm glad to see Solitaire arrive as he/she actually seems capable of debate.

I may not contribute much but Ffs, look back to 2012, people, both rangers and others were actually debating.

That's the discussion that got me very interested in P&B and what made Bralt so popular, as you heard both opinions, to be fair, at a moment in time when Rangers fans ( some of) appeared contrite and were willing to discuss their shortcomings.

Now, it's he said/ she said, and extremely boring.

So, I'd like to propose this as a question, to real football fans ( not those with an agenda), what in YOUR opinion is the difference between Rangers, Dundee, Hearts & Livi (financially & morally) ?

Sir David Murray pissed about with the HMRC, refusing to fess up and settle when offered the opportunity.

Other clubs got their CVA's agreed - even at minimal pennies in the pound - while not being happy about it, most traders had done good business with them in the past and would probably, albeit warily welcome the relationship to continue post administration.

Morally.....?

The whole Rangers WATP entitlement mentality,  and 'We Deserve Better' hubris, Sink Us and We'll Sink You threats  meant they really had zero moral standing  in the whole shambles. 

I don't remember Hearts, Dundee, Livi, Dunfermline or Gretna fans threatening anyone.

let's widen this hearts comparison out a bit then. If all bears could list the things they did to save their club that, I would find interesting.

Tedi, you want to start?

Maybe we'll find out who threatened that clown.

Ally McCoist was threatened? When did this happen?

Sir David Murray pissed about with the HMRC, refusing to fess up and settle when offered the opportunity.

Other clubs got their CVA's agreed - even at minimal pennies in the pound - while not being happy about it, most traders had done good business with them in the past and would probably, albeit warily welcome the relationship to continue post administration.

Morally.....?

The whole Rangers WATP entitlement mentality,  and 'We Deserve Better' hubris, Sink Us and We'll Sink You threats  meant they really had zero moral standing  in the whole shambles. 

I don't remember Hearts, Dundee, Livi, Dunfermline or Gretna fans threatening anyone.

You're largely right, but I do remember Dundee fans talking of launching a boycott, before some sense descended.