Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well they certainly didn't fail to save their club, unlike some

But what did they do to save it?

All I hear is that they just saved it, not how they done it, they apparently just did.

Fans have set up The Rangers Fighting Fund in an attempt to settle unpaid bills to more than one hundred creditors owed up to £1000.[/size]Last week, Glencairn stood by their crisis-hit client of more than 25 years, saying: “We will get paid in timeâ€.[/size]

Following the donated settlement Paul Davidson told the News: “Tom contacted me on the Monday to pay the outstanding bill. I thanked him for his offer and let him know that I was prepared to wait on Rangers paying it.[/size]“On Tuesday, Tom arrived at my office with a colleague and the payment. After 30 minutes of debate, including offering the money to charity, I was eventually persuaded to accept the offer.[/size]“I’m sure that Rangers will be back to normal soon with the support of their fans.â€[/size]

That's 1 out of hundreds?!

The OP never made any reference to 'continuity' nor did he make any mention of 'title stripping' I would appreciate it if you did attempt to hijack my posts in order for you pursue your own grubby little agenda.

It is not disingenuous, it is reality, it is like you just ignored the fact I said that the deal to sell to CW suited Murray.

Oh ffs Ted. What's wrong with you man?

I wasn't pursuing an agenda. I was pointing out the similarity with other recklessly overspending clubs, but drawing a line to show where the comparison ends.

What a pathetic response it elicited from you.

But what did they do to save it?

All I hear is that they just saved it, not how they done it, they apparently just did.

I understand they donated money and many of those that did got their names written in tiny letters on a shirt.

Now what did you do to save yours? It's OK, I know the answer is nothing I just want to hear you say it.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

You seem to be under some sort of allusion that I have something to apologise for?

You also seem to somewhat deluded, who is bragging? the OP asked a question and it was answered, what part of this are you struggling with?

"Under some sort of allusion"

How does that work?

What exactly was being alluded to and how was it scrambled beneath?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Fans have set up The Rangers Fighting Fund in an attempt to settle unpaid bills to more than one hundred creditors owed up to £1000.[/size]Last week, Glencairn stood by their crisis-hit client of more than 25 years, saying: “We will get paid in timeâ€.[/size]

Following the donated settlement Paul Davidson told the News: “Tom contacted me on the Monday to pay the outstanding bill. I thanked him for his offer and let him know that I was prepared to wait on Rangers paying it.[/size]“On Tuesday, Tom arrived at my office with a colleague and the payment. After 30 minutes of debate, including offering the money to charity, I was eventually persuaded to accept the offer.[/size]“I’m sure that Rangers will be back to normal soon with the support of their fans.â€[/size]

Good for those guys. It wasn't their fault that the business got cheated.

Genuine question: On what scale did this happen?

Of course you were.

I specifically pointed out that I was referring to the debt, yet you ignored that and started wittering on about other stuff that nobody had mentioned, classic monkey trolling and here you are getting all uppity, pathetic.

Are you claiming that BDO are lying in their statement of Affairs?

What are the small debts? Less than £1000, £500, £100? You must know this to be sure that all the small debts were paid.

Of course you were.

I specifically pointed out that I was referring to the debt, yet you ignored that and started wittering on about other stuff that nobody had mentioned, classic monkey trolling and here you are getting all uppity, pathetic.

I didn't ignore it at all. What pish you post - read it back.

I started by acknowledging that in terms of debt and the morality involved, there was little to separate Rangers from, for instance, Dundee.

How foolish you often are.

I understand they donated money and many of those that did got their names written in tiny letters on a shirt.

Now what did you do to save yours? It's OK, I know the answer is nothing I just want to hear you say it.

So the money that they donated completely ' saved their club' , as we've been told on here?

I didn't ignore it at all. What pish you post - read it back.

I started by acknowledging that in terms of debt and the morality involved, there was little to separate Rangers from, for instance, Dundee.

How foolish you often are.

Tedis right you went off on a tangent and attempted to alter the subject into one that suited your slanted views on Rangers better.

So the money that they donated completely ' saved their club' , as we've been told on here?

No. Nowhere did I say that money donated completely saved their club. But I imagine it helped. Now I've answered your 2 questions while you haven't answered my one.

What did you do to save your club? Come on it'll be cathartic. Tell us how much f**k all your did, go on go on go on go on go on go on....

No. Nowhere did I say that money donated completely saved their club. But I imagine it helped. Now I've answered your 2 questions while you haven't answered my one.

What did you do to save your club? Come on it'll be cathartic. Tell us how much f**k all your did, go on go on go on go on go on go on....

You implied that they did, do we really need to go through this rigmarole all the time?

Anyway since wullie is out of this, does anyone have proof that " hearts fans saved their club".......

No point Bennett, he knows fine what he did, but you know he will just bore us all to tears denying it all day, classic attention seeking,

Truly pathetic.

There really is very little appetite for discussion among you guys now. You'd rather just attack individuals.

A bit of a shame really.

Tedis right you went off on a tangent and attempted to alter the subject into one that suited your slanted views on Rangers better.

No I didn't. I made a concession, but drew a line at where it stopped.

Imagine responding to such reason with insult and attack.

Pitiful.