Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And on the Debentures?

Lies is not something I am familiar with.  Perhaps this was directed to Solitaire?

Debentures?

Nearly all Scottish clubs have them.

If they tickle your fancy........

Don't know if the unaudited accounts were up here over the last few days I'm not going to go searching so ..

http://rangers.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Financial_Review_070316.pdf

They both largely say the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc

Tis good to see in firm accounts though. My thanks.

Office 365 must have went up in price.  Perhaps it is time for them to look to something other than Excel!

Wouldn't you rather credit a Scottish club with a quite remarkable financial turnaround?

Why does a blog need an office, £10k loans, £20k annual expenses etc....

Crooked as....

They fleece the gullible.

And for what?

It's a pay to hate Rangers club that's out of cash.

...and out of point as the SF nears...

Edited by Solitaire

The diddies don't like it...

We're on our way back.

The hate is there but there's something else.....fear.

oh ffs get over yourselves

financial tomfoolery (aka blatant cheating) or not, there will always be a valid and sound reason to hate your club and its ugly step sister

financial tomfoolery (aka blatant cheating) or not, there will always be a valid and sound reason to hate your club and its ugly step sister

Which is?

Jealousy aside?

Which is?

Jealousy aside?

you seem like a fair minded person, and I shan't go into it in too much depth (not tonight anyway), but honestly, are you seriously asking and wanting to know why we (I mean non old firm supporting people) hate your club and its ugly step sister?

where to begin if that is the case... and for me at least, nothing to do with jealousy

pity, if any strong emotion, but jealousy? no I don't think so.

On an aside....

Whilst you're on your moral high-horse as a Morton fan...

At Ibrox you sang...

"You're not Rangers anymore".....standard, no points for orginality

"Same old Rangers, always cheating".....kinda ruins chant one.

...and the Billy Boys....but with "St Mirren blood" instead....

And you lecture us.....

Makes a change to see transparency improving.

Nominated Financial Adviser soon?

Back on the stock exchange?

To be honest, I'm in no hurry given the progress.

Being on the stock exchange has no effect on your results as a football club.

In fact, the best clubs seem to NOT be there.

The begging does not even end at the 90K!

'As we have said before, if even a third of our regular readership voluntarily committed to the lowest sub (which amounts to 15p a day), we would be ridiculously cash rich'

Are these fuckers for real?

They must need it all to talk about all of Scottish Football right?  I mean their mission statement reads;

'The Scottish Football Monitor aims, through time, and by winning the trust of ordinary fans, to fill a gap in the football media in Scotland.'

It also states;

'as an umbrella organisation providing a platform for ideas from across the spectrum of opinion on Scottish football.'

In their latest blog they list all the topics they have discussed in the past, it is a broad subject matter.

'We’ve noted and discussed the following and more –

• Two different signatures from the same club on the 5-way agreement
  • Two different and concurrent memberships of the SFA
  • Players TUPE-ing for free and no lawyers getting rich in trying to get them back
  • Pre-season games being cancelled because of registration and insurance issues
  • The Brechin game coming too soon for the paperwork
  • The entry-round in The Ramsdens Cup for the old club or is it the new club?
  • Record crowds, an even more aggressive songbook
  • Ian Black getting a surprise call-up and a bit of a game to legitimise  The New Rangers with their first cap
  • Millions raised from a gullible city and desperate fans but still several last gasp saves needed to avoid new financial stramashes
  • A charity that pays for holidays in America
  • Quasi-legal stuff with dodgy parameters for questionable enquiries like Nimmo Smith
  • Bryson and his logic that Spartans could and should have used to stay in the cup
  • A “Hopelessly Conflicted Chairman†re-elected and a new one who has fitted in seamlessly
  • Real legal stuff like HMRC appeals, and phrases like side-letters
  • Charlotte Fakes and maybe even Fake Charlotte Fakes
  • Fit and proper persons running our clubs
  • Recorded conversations
  • Onerous contracts
  • Metaphysical concepts of what football clubs in our courts with big bucks being spent on our behalf by our administrators

There is and has been a whole lot more and more to come on the schedules too.'

Aye lets replace the MSM because all they do is talk aboot Rangers  :blink:

Great post.

Very true,

It's got more news about Rangers than the official Rangers site!

The irony is now off the scale.

Kincardine bleats about his desire to see the issues discussed.

Solitaire gets challenged on what I believe to be the absurd claim, that all small debts have been settled.

Solitaire reacts by snuggling into the 'same club' blanket, rather than by providing a scrap of evidence for the initial claim.

Tedi and Bennett avoid this and instead go on about donations to a Celtic supporter's website.

It's beyond a joke.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Also, as you seem like such a reasonable person, do you honestly think that there is nothing morally wrong in the whole 'buy a club for £1 and run into the ground only to be restarted as the same club with no consequences whatsoever' narrative?

We all know that Charles green came in and said 'up up, down down, left right, left right, b a '

And everything was fixed...

For those who don't get the reference its the Konami code.

Edited by weirdcal

Why? You're just another angry diddy railing against Rangers and using The Big Thread for catharsis.

So you do not want to discuss the issues?  Baseless claims made by your own are allowed to go un-challenged, are those the new rules?

Never mind, you keep trying to deflect with claims of bullying etc.  Maybe when you have sobered up you will answer a simple question.

Have the debenture holders been paid back?

As far as I'm concerned, Rangers (In liquidation) owes every single fan the cost of every single ticket, pie, petrol receipt, train journey and match day pint they purchased during the cheating years.  I didn't pay my money so I could watch my side compete against a club simultaneously defrauding the public purse while deliberately deceiving the league.

The begging does not even end at the 90K!

'As we have said before, if even a third of our regular readership voluntarily committed to the lowest sub (which amounts to 15p a day), we would be ridiculously cash rich'

Are these fuckers for real?

They must need it all to talk about all of Scottish Football right? I mean their mission statement reads;

'The Scottish Football Monitor aims, through time, and by winning the trust of ordinary fans, to fill a gap in the football media in Scotland.'

It also states;

'as an umbrella organisation providing a platform for ideas from across the spectrum of opinion on Scottish football.'

In their latest blog they list all the topics they have discussed in the past, it is a broad subject matter.

'We’ve noted and discussed the following and more –

• Two different signatures from the same club on the 5-way agreement
  • Two different and concurrent memberships of the SFA
  • Players TUPE-ing for free and no lawyers getting rich in trying to get them back
  • Pre-season games being cancelled because of registration and insurance issues
  • The Brechin game coming too soon for the paperwork
  • The entry-round in The Ramsdens Cup for the old club or is it the new club?
  • Record crowds, an even more aggressive songbook
  • Ian Black getting a surprise call-up and a bit of a game to legitimise The New Rangers with their first cap
  • Millions raised from a gullible city and desperate fans but still several last gasp saves needed to avoid new financial stramashes
  • A charity that pays for holidays in America
  • Quasi-legal stuff with dodgy parameters for questionable enquiries like Nimmo Smith
  • Bryson and his logic that Spartans could and should have used to stay in the cup
  • A “Hopelessly Conflicted Chairman†re-elected and a new one who has fitted in seamlessly
  • Real legal stuff like HMRC appeals, and phrases like side-letters
  • Charlotte Fakes and maybe even Fake Charlotte Fakes
  • Fit and proper persons running our clubs
  • Recorded conversations
  • Onerous contracts
  • Metaphysical concepts of what football clubs in our courts with big bucks being spent on our behalf by our administrators

There is and has been a whole lot more and more to come on the schedules too.'

Aye lets replace the MSM because all they do is talk aboot Rangers :blink:

Great research there. You guys needs to do something!