Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Understands it fine.

Your hate is blinding you.

Your proof is missing.  Whilst your own lack of comprehension is making a fool of you.

Do you know what a debenture is?  Can you show when all these were repaid, as they fell due on administration.

Edited by strichener

Craig Whyte's Tax Bill = paid?

other bills + paid?

HMRC's other EBT bill = disputed in court (of course)

The reason for the ? marks are do you have proof that these statements are true? Or is it just wishful thinking?

Also, as you seem like such a reasonable person, do you honestly think that there is nothing morally wrong in the whole 'buy a club for £1 and run into the ground only to be restarted as the same club with no consequences whatsoever' narrative?

Statement 1 is surely false.

Statement 2 is true other than legal bills BDO have racked up independently.

Statement 3 is true.

Is it morally wrong what has happened? Well the sins of Murray and Whyte have seen Rangers sent to bottom of the leagues.

I could comment on the particular views of Scottish football fans and Scottish people in general in a 100, 000 word essay as how we despise success amongst ourselves and react badly to it but hey ho....morally is up to the individual.

Statement 3 is true.

Is it morally wrong what has happened? Well the sins of Murray and Whyte have seen Rangers sent to bottom of the leagues.

I could comment on the particular views of Scottish football fans and Scottish people in general in a 100, 000 word essay as how we despise success amongst ourselves and react badly to it but hey ho....morally is up to the individual.

Constantly repeating an untruth does not make it true.

Your proof is missing.  Whilst your own lack of comprehension is making a fool of you.

My proof is FIFA, UEFA, the SP and the SPFL.

Your proof is a capture of Rangers Oldco accounts which suggests BDO have racked up some lawyers fees.

You act like you have the smoking gun...

You have but a large fart in the scheme of things.

Statement 3 is true.

thanks for the honest reply

I don't necessarily agree with all you said, but shall leave that for another day :)

Of course.  Scottish football is hating itself to death and this thread provides ample evidence.

More parochially, The Bully Strychnine loves to find fault.  He's one of the many odious diddies whose MO is picking on posters.

My proof is FIFA, UEFA, the SP and the SPFL.

Your proof is a capture of Rangers Oldco accounts which suggests BDO have racked up some lawyers fees.

You act like you have the smoking gun...

You have but a large fart in the scheme of things.

Your proof of what?  Are you serious suggesting that the four organisations that you have mentioned have stated that Rangers only owe money to HMRC?

You are on the pisstake now.  Congratulations, you are about to become the first poster that I have on ignore.

Of course.  Scottish football is hating itself to death and this thread provides ample evidence.

More parochially, The Bully Strychnine loves to find fault.  He's one of the many odious diddies whose MO is picking on posters.

Why don't you make yourself useful then and rescue your clueless bear with some evidence to back him up?  Oh, of course you know that he is speaking shite but you can't break ranks. 

Answer this simple question:  Have Rangers debenture holders been paid?

Edited by strichener

Your proof of what?  Are you serious suggesting that the four organisations that you have mentioned have stated that Rangers only owe money to HMRC?

You are on the pisstake now.  Congratulations, you are about to become the first poster that I have on ignore.

Take a chill pill. I actually hope you ignore me as you're a bit of a mentalist*

*See Alan Partridge.

You've some document that says the BDO owes money to some legal firms...acting on behalf of Rangers Oldco. You're wielding that like some sword of truth when it mean the sum total of f**k all.

Ignore me, please....you're an obsessive weirdo.

The diddies don't like it...

We're on our way back.

The hate is there but there's something else.....fear.

Oh, of course you know that he is speaking shite but you can't break ranks. 

My intention is that The Big Thread discusses the outstanding cases:  HMRC vs BDO at the SC and the whole Chuckles/Craigy fraud trial.

The intention of you and your pathetic diddy pals is to find fault with Bears and to trot out your tawdry lies.

My intention is that The Big Thread discusses the outstanding cases:  HMRC vs BDO at the SC and the whole Chuckles/Craigy fraud trial.

The intention of you and your pathetic diddy pals is to find fault with Bears and to trot out your tawdry lies.

And on the Debentures?

Lies is not something I am familiar with.  Perhaps this was directed to Solitaire?

Edited by strichener

Talking about the Scottish Football Monitor  :lol:

I took this from their home page, right beside the big paypal logo.

If even a third of our regular users donated the current minimum subscription we would raise around £90,000 per year. [/size]

What the f**k does a blog site need with that kind of money?

Why does a blog need an office, £10k loans, £20k annual expenses etc....