Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not at all.

I stated the RFFF had paid off all Rangers outstanding fees to small businesses.

I stand by that...any debtor save HMRC has been paid.

The firms on your list....are legal firms with costs due to do BDO litegation on behalf of RangersOldco.

They are all legal costs...accrued on behalf of BDO, in fighting HMRC on behalf of the Oldco.

My point therefore (unsurprisingly) stands. :thumsup2

You are, unsurprisingly, wrong.  I even gave you the page number to read.

How about you ask Youngsy if he has been repaid his debenture. (I am sure it was him that stated he owned one with the old clumpany).

(7,033,666.84) Trade & Expense Creditors

(7,736,000.00) Debenture Holders

(20,030,000.00) Directors

(27,211,671.63) Ticketus

(3,344,432.04) Football Creditors

(10,879,400.00) Ordinary Shareholders

Now perhaps you can provide some evidence of these debts being paid.  I would then recommend that you notify the official liquidator so that they can update their records. :1eye

You are, unsurprisingly, wrong.  I even gave you the page number to read.

How about you ask Youngsy if he has been repaid his debenture. (I am sure it was him that stated he owned one with the old clumpany).

(7,033,666.84) Trade & Expense Creditors

(7,736,000.00) Debenture Holders

(20,030,000.00) Directors

(27,211,671.63) Ticketus

(3,344,432.04) Football Creditors

(10,879,400.00) Ordinary Shareholders

Now perhaps you can provide some evidence of these debts being paid.  I would then recommend that you notify the official liquidator so that they can update their records. :1eye

I'll repeat....all debts are paid.

Any unpaid are subject to a court case to be decided if they are true debts.

Which debt do Rangers owe that isn't a court matter?

Just for the avoidance of doubt and as further proof for the idiot continually posting that all debts bar HMRC had been paid:

This was a letter issued by BDO

Court of Session reference P1134/12
We refer to our report to creditors dated 12 June 2015, wherein it was advised that a first interim dividend would be paid by the end of July 2015.  Due to the high volume of claims received in this matter and a number of complex claims requiring further scrutiny and, in certain instances, legal review, this has unfortunately been subject to a delay. The adjudication process in respect of claims received was completed during July 2015 and it was our intention to pay an interim dividend of 7.5p in the £ to unsecured creditors by the end of August 2015.  In this regard, a Scheme of Division was agreed with the Liquidation Committee at the beginning of August

Until this matter is resolved, given the potential priority of the LFL claim the Joint Liquidators regrettably have no option but to delay the payment of the interim dividend to unsecured creditors..

http://www.bdo.co.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/1354092/RFC-2012-Plc-update-to-creditors-02-09-15.pdf

Edited by strichener

I'll repeat....all debts are paid.

Any unpaid are subject to a court case to be decided if they are true debts.

Which debt do Rangers owe that isn't a court matter?

The ones listed above.  Are you really this stupid or is it just an act?

Since I have provided proof of the validity of the debts, perhaps you can now provide the proof that they have been paid.

Just for the avoidance of doubt and as further proof for the idiot continually posting that all debts bar HMRC had been paid:

This was a letter issued by BDO

Acting for the old company.

I stated they were legal firms involved in process.

Because..............they................are.

Can you grasp this?

A couple of points, some of your fellow doBears insist that Rangers were never liquidated yet you do..who's right?

Second, I note that not one single Rangers fan commented on Celtic fans being called Bheasts on the Celtic v rangers thread...so f**k up with you mock outrage.

1. Liquidation.  That oldco is being liquidated is a matter of record.  I'd be amazed if any Bear says otherwise.

2. 'Bheasts'.  Not a term I'd use myself but I saw you greetin like a wee lassie about it on that thread.

All you're doing is following your pal Wunf in thinking this thread is simply an outlet for abusing Rangers fans.  As I asked yesterday, "Can you think of a way where the remaining issues surrounding our liquidation can be sensibly discussed without The Applepines and their craven Diddy lickspittles projecting their petty agenda?"

Sadly, not you and, for sure not the mods, are able to muster a sensible reply.

Acting for the old company.

I stated they were legal firms involved in process.

Because..............they................are.

Can you grasp this?

OK you are that fucking stupid.  I will take this into account when I try to interpret your posts.

Let's run with some madness?

Rangers owe outstanding football debts?

To whom?

No club has said Rangers owe them money.

But some person on here says so.

Sorry, the official liquidators say so.   I even provided clickable links to make it simple for you

Let's run with some Madness Part II

Rangers owe all these small local businesses lots of money.

I say....they were paid by the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund....of which I contributed.

It was deserved.

You say:

The BDO owe all these legal firms...

That has nothing to do with Rangers.

Bills = paid.

HMRC bill = disputed in court.

Understanding of this = simple.

Craig Whyte's Tax Bill = paid?

other bills + paid?

HMRC's other EBT bill = disputed in court (of course)

The reason for the ? marks are do you have proof that these statements are true? Or is it just wishful thinking?

Also, as you seem like such a reasonable person, do you honestly think that there is nothing morally wrong in the whole 'buy a club for £1 and run into the ground only to be restarted as the same club with no consequences whatsoever' narrative?