Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

^^^^ Question for the other Bears. Did this poster ever have any credibility, or should I just ignore henceforth?

Eh  :huh:

You've already been told to ignore him  :blink:  

A handful of non−Rangers fans PMed you at an early stage to inform you that The King was to be strictly ignored remember:

Naw, I was just informed by a handful at an early stage that THE KING was strictly to be ignored (no Rangers fans BTW).

Or are you just a slavering c'nt ?

So clearly The Big Thread is reaching its End of Life.  The evidence of this is The Ps&Ds reluctance to discuss the BDO appeal so they can focus on the 'yer deid' shite.

Of course there is material yet to be discussed.  The ongoing tax case is one.  The Chuckles/Craigy/et al trial is another.  The problem, though, lies with The Diddies.  They have absolutely no capacity to discuss issues.

I'd be very happy to keep talking about the HMRC issue and the forthcoming fraud trial but one can guarantee that the same suspects will trot out the same 'Sevco' shite, such are their small-minded and petty ways.

Question to posters and mods:  Can you think of a way where the remaining issues surrounding our liquidation can be sensibly discussed without The Applepines and their craven Diddy lickspittles projecting their petty agenda?

So clearly The Big Thread is reaching its End of Life.  The evidence of this is The Ps&Ds reluctance to discuss the BDO appeal so they can focus on the 'yer deid' shite.

Of course there is material yet to be discussed.  The ongoing tax case is one.  The Chuckles/Craigy/et al trial is another.  The problem, though, lies with The Diddies.  They have absolutely no capacity to discuss issues.

I'd be very happy to keep talking about the HMRC issue and the forthcoming fraud trial but one can guarantee that the same suspects will trot out the same 'Sevco' shite, such are their small-minded and petty ways.

Question to posters and mods:  Can you think of a way where the remaining issues surrounding our liquidation can be sensibly discussed without The Applepines and their craven Diddy lickspittles projecting their petty agenda?

You could shut the hell up?

Of course there's more to come, and despite the epic public debasement rangers and sevco have suffered, there's bound to be more dirty laundry just waiting to get aired. And I intend to enjoy that.

You could shut the hell up?

Of course there's more to come, and despite the epic public debasement rangers and sevco have suffered, there's bound to be more dirty laundry just waiting to get aired. And I intend to enjoy that.

No wonder its dirty if its only getting aired.

Gads!

Holding company club. In debt BUT kid them self on, same club . if you are same company club. Pay your creditors.

that is pretty much it

if you are so proud of your club's continuation narrative, then pick up the bill for your previous/same club

if you did that then I am sure most honest football supporters would let it drop

alternatively, admit that you are new, and the debts are also consigned to the old club, and we can call it quits

So clearly The Big Thread is reaching its End of Life. The evidence of this is The Ps&Ds reluctance to discuss the BDO appeal so they can focus on the 'yer deid' shite.

Of course there is material yet to be discussed. The ongoing tax case is one. The Chuckles/Craigy/et al trial is another. The problem, though, lies with The Diddies. They have absolutely no capacity to discuss issues.

Question to posters and mods: Can you think of a way where the remaining issues surrounding our liquidation can be sensibly discussed without The Applepines and their craven Diddy lickspittles projecting their petty agenda?

Oh, piss away off with this rubbish Kincardine.

There are plenty of us who are very happy to discuss the issues and we've been doing so.

Your stupid bloody generalizing is really tiresome now and it's wildly inaccurate.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Oh, piss away off with this rubbish Kincardine. There are plenty of us who are very happy to discuss the issues you and we've been doing so. Your stupid bloody generalizing is really tiresome now and it's wildly inaccurate.

exactly!

I quite recently asked some genuine questions, only for them to be quickly ignored/dismissed by the naysayers

I would love some proper debate based on facts, but I doubt I will get that here, or anywhere for that matter

edit to add: at least some Rangers fans have been decent enough to reply properly (nacho for one, Bennett on the other hand needs a tin foil hat)

Edited by xj2011

Oh, piss away off with this rubbish Kincardine.

There are plenty of us who are very happy to discuss the issues you and we've been doing so.

Your stupid bloody generalizing is really tiresome now and it's wildly inaccurate.

Which part of beating st mirren did you lot not get?

If they stay up then you lot are to blame.

Oh, piss away off with this rubbish Kincardine. There are plenty of us who are very happy to discuss the issues you and we've been doing so. Your stupid bloody generalizing is really tiresome now and it's wildly inaccurate.

It's what he is setting out to do. Best reply is a few :lol:  :lol:  

I'm more into asking questions and engaging, rather than just laughing

I can see why so many have just resorted to the old point and laugh mechanism though... they (in general) don't do themselves any favours

I'm not sure.

I think he believes it. It's just nonsense though.

There are members of the P&D community who do very little discussing of anything and there are others who do plenty.

The exact same can be said of the Rangers fans.

His reading is typically self serving.

So clearly The Big Thread is reaching its End of Life. The evidence of this is The Ps&Ds reluctance to discuss the BDO appeal so they can focus on the 'yer deid' shite.

Of course there is material yet to be discussed. The ongoing tax case is one. The Chuckles/Craigy/et al trial is another. The problem, though, lies with The Diddies. They have absolutely no capacity to discuss issues.

Question to posters and mods: Can you think of a way where the remaining issues surrounding our liquidation can be sensibly discussed without The Applepines and their craven Diddy lickspittles projecting their petty agenda?

What agenda?

It's Rangers fans who disappeared for a day after the last Tax verdict then, to a man ,were all at pains to tell everyone that it was irrelevant and had nothing to do with Rangers.

And as for staying on topic is you lot that regularly get bans on here for going for topic.

Edited by THE KING