Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Again - there's a dedicated board for all this pish, please leave this section free for pointing and laughing.

Thanks in advance.

This thread should've been moved to the dedicated board ages ago.

Will it be 'Rangers in the Premiership' next season if we are promoted?

Well given that the allegation was made by the alleged perpetrators themselves, I didn't think it was necessary to say "alleged". Allegedly.

It might only be allegedly by now. There may have been a post deleting session.

Think you've fucked up a bit here pal. You're the one that is coming across as intolerant, not the other way round. Own goal.

I'm not in the habit of thinking it let alone admitting it, but RedRob's got a point here.

Rangers fans on here are less inclined to bring up religion than plenty others.

Tashy and Monkey as the voice of reason. There. I said it.

I've just had a look at our Killie match thread and Norman (of this parish) is suggesting that coining children may be preferable to taking them to Ibrox. Combine this with The Stagnant bloke's outburst about people called Kieran and you have to ask what is up with the many diddies. We're the ones who are meant to have permarage but The Diddies are outdoing us.

I hate to say it but I'm in accord with the honourable member from Grangemouth West:

Again - there's a dedicated board for all this pish, please leave this section free for pointing and laughing.

Happy to accept all the pointing and laughing there is. We deserve much of it and we are always delighted to reply in kind.

It seems, though, that too many posters aren't here to point and laugh nor to discuss our liquidation...but are using The Big Thread as some sort of catharsis.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Tashy and Monkey as the voice of reason. There. I said it.

I've just had a look at our Killie match thread and Norman (of this parish) is suggesting that coining children may be preferable to taking them to Ibrox. Combine this with The Stagnant bloke's outburst about people called Kieran and you have to ask what is up with the diddies. We're the ones who are meant to have permarage but The Diddies are outdoing us.

I hate to say it but I'm in accord with the honourable member from Grangemouth West:

Happy to accept all the pointing and laughing there is. We deserve much of it and we are always delighted to reply in kind.

Given that you quote three sources with what looks like approval, wouldn't it make more sense to refer to the offerings of SOME diddies, rather than THE diddies, when having a go?

Given that you quote three sources with what looks like approval, wouldn't it make more sense to refer to the offerings of SOME diddies, rather than THE diddies, when having a go?

Monkey, I respect your point. Most of the diddies on here are malevolent and many are just inadequate. On this particular point I accept 'some' and have edited my post to use the word 'many'.

Fair?

Monkey, I respect your point. Most of the diddies on here are malevolent and many are just inadequate. On this particular point I accept 'some' and have edited my post to use the word 'many'.

Fair?

Most are malevolent? You really are trying hard to out do celtic in the paranoia stakes aren't you?