Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You seem to be writing some fair sized essays for someone who does not care.

It's worth noting that Tedi is right, and there is "no argument" about Rangers continuation.

Almost every football fan in the country thinks that Rangers died in 2012 and the new club is a tribute act. Only Rangers fans disagree.

So this is only an "argument" in the sense that there's an "argument" about e.g. whether the moon-landings were faked.

Leaving in a few minutes Monks, always good to leave with a belly full of Rangers Haters 'Injustice'

^^^ seething that he tupe'd over and can't admit it.

Good luck today btw, I hope youz Phil follow followers get through.

More fun that way :)

I think it's fair to say, that the definition of this PlasticRangers Club is that they are no more than a brand.

It's universally agreed that at best, their 'club' (stop laughing at the back) has no legal personality. As such, throughout it's history (what did I say about the laughing), it has never signed a player (that's the company), it's never owned a ground (that's the company) etc, etc.

The good news is that you can pick up t'history and 54 and counting for a mere 50p (if you've got big hands).

Still, you've gotta laugh!

aDONis

Deflecting much?

BTW the fact that the hearing was not about old or new clubs is exactly why I referred to some of the judge's and counsel's comments as causing 'collateral damage'.

Why do you need everything explained twice, benny?

Collateral damage lol

The new sporting integrity....