Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Did some blogger tell you that?

Think for yourself stoney, think for yourself.

Is that the party line after your wee PM conference?

No bloggers needed to tell me that, I actually thought that the proof would never surface. I thought these issues would never be raised in a court of law due to the fact that all of the parties involved wanted the illusion of continuation to perpetuate. Thank f**k for Mike the hero getting a shitty on and taking it out on Rangers otherwise you lot could still go on about 54 and counting.

Counter has been reset.

No bloggers needed to tell me that, I actually thought that the proof would never surface. I thought these issues would never be raised in a court of law due to the fact that all of the parties involved wanted the illusion of continuation to perpetuate. Thank f**k for Mike the hero getting a shitty on and taking it out on Rangers otherwise you lot could still go on about 54 and counting.

Counter has been reset.

54 and counting stoney

Counter has been reset.

Cringeworthy attempt at fishing stoney, tone it down a bit next time.

They all do, unbelievable but it is obviously true, you could tell when they were asking Rangers fans to comment on today's news, when in fact in reality the Judge basically said let me get back to you, there wasn't any real news.

The actual court case....unfortunately today all we have is Doleman`s commentary on it, it was clear yesterday that he was leaving out the bits his paying audience would not be interested in, alongside adding his own spin to the parts they pay for. Fortunately we had STV grant filling in the blanks, comparing the two twitter feeds was hilarious. Today however with no Grant he could omit / filter / spin it all to his hearts content.

What I did pick out was that Ashley`s QC spent a lot of time trying to make out that Fat Mike did not influence things at Rangers because he had nothing to do with Derek`s appointment, MASH did all that, someone will have to tell me what MASH stands for and who owns and runs it, because I could have sworn it was Mike Ashley. He also stated that Stock Market announcements are not checked by the stock market before announcement, clearly suggesting that the information within the announcement 'MASH nominating Derek' could be made up....is he therefore suggesting Sommers lied to the stock market? It did not help that Derek himself was the press contact on that same announcement, talk about dropping him in it..

After all that, you think the last thing he would do would be to question the rule itself, after all he spent the past 2 days arguing that it did not apply to him for other reasons....but no, at the end he stated that Rangers and Newcastle were not even in the same association, never mind the same league, thereby implying that dual ownership would not matter, so what happens if they meet in Europe? or how about sorting out some loan deals between the two clubs?, obviously he does understand what the rule is for and this kinda undid his entire argument.

Going by Doleman`s twitter the SFA QC sounded completely inept and the Judge seemed irritated by him.

Tedi handing out a few telts again

We welcome the chase

We welcome the chase

Aye. I am still waiting for him to tell me why if mash is mike (he is the only shareholder) then how are rfc and rfic not the same.

He also missed out the fact that the SFA gave mash permission for the shareholding as long as they did not have board influence. Therefore the need to show if DL was appointed at the behest of MASH. I am sure the emails instructing RIFC will be produced to show that this was the case. I know you wouldn't hold Rangers and Spiers to different levels of proof. :rolleyes:

We welcome the chase

The man who had to be told what the 5 self awarded stars on his own team's shirt signified is not capable of dishing out telts.

We welcome the chase

Please highlight these 'telts'.

You do realise that, while we will have to wait for the decision on the case between Ashley and the SFA, the collateral damage was much more entertaining? Even if Doleman was being selective in his reporting, and I've no doubt he is, what he reported must be worrying for Rangers fans.

We're never going to see a court case explicitly asking and answering the question of ''new Rangers or not?' but the fall-out from this case and the upcoming Green and Whyte trials is going to answer it to most people's satisfaction.

They all do, unbelievable but it is obviously true.

That's not the case though Ted, is it?

You need to choose your words more carefully if you wish to be taken remotely seriously.

Your fondness for the unqualified sweeping generalisation lets you down time and again.