Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just to purposely wind you up , m9

Really? For me? :wub:

I honestly thought you were simply too embarrassed to talk about rangers, I never considered you were coming here just for me. Feel free to PM me rather than cluttering up the board though.

The family you see in the airport heading out to Costa Del Buckfast, Ma & Pa and the 3 weans all decked out in the full strip and return two weeks later in the same clobber, filthy stuff, green and black is probably a better description!

Same could be said of any strip bearing the carling brand. Not so common these days but there used to be no greater "DANGER!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS" sign than one of those Manchester, alternate red and white lettered tops. Like a biohazard warning.

Not one but two legal developments today, the first another hilarious "what the f**k is a club" to and fro with Ashley and the SFA. The other sadly is that a long list of the charges against Whyte, Grier, Green etc have been dropped or no longer pursued. No-one has written anything that makes any sense of it to me yet but, as Kinky, damn his eyes said, it looks like the ones they've dropped are pretty critical to the ownership debate we had here not so long ago. Bah.

Please do go back to arguing over what you are or are not allowed to call each other, fascinating stuff.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

Sandison: "There is no 'club' separate from Rangers Football Club limited and no other concept of a club."

earliest reference to green n grey on here are from banned bigots No8 and Bendaroch.No suprise to see multi banned bigot TEDI step in?!!!In other news ...SFA lawyer dying on his arse with same club shite in court...yet again

So it's official? Legally a new club and the SFA just made up the continuation malarkey to avoid an armageddon that was never going to happen anyway?

So it's official? Legally a new club and the SFA just made up the continuation malarkey to avoid an armageddon that was never going to happen anyway?

at least you kept the topic on course. Bennet and such like had deflector shields to maximum .

New club it is then.

at least you kept the topic on course. Bennet and such like had deflector shields to maximum .

New club it is then.

Unless, of course, the SFA are above the law?

What charges were dropped in the fraud case?

What does HB stand for?Sorry, I'm not doing this on purpose? Please answer quickly before Bennett fires in with a line about pencils.

It's what hellbhoy used to get called. Hellbhoy QC. Due to the fact that he used to destroy the **** continuation arguments with legal facts I think.

Have had a quick read through some of today's court dealings.

Looks to me like the lawn tanks are aiming to blow the continuation myth out of the water.

Nice move by Ashley's team.

Have had a quick read through some of today's court dealings.

Looks to me like the lawn tanks are aiming to blow the continuation myth out of the water.

Nice move by Ashley's team.

To what end, though? Has he just gone into revenge mode?