Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He also said we had to be sustainable, but you are missing the point. Hearts have proved you do not have to spend millions to compete in the top flight when making the step up, a decent coach can do this on a tight budget.

Shame 'Rangers' have never done this and will never do it. Cannon fodder require glory at all costs.

So why did the 'Rangers' board stick their oar in at all? Free speech a bit too scary for the cannon fodder?

They disagreed with part of spiersys article and contacted the herald who looked at it and apologised for getting it wrong and retracted it.

Perfectly legal and above board, only Ms H can explain why she created such a stooshie.

They disagreed with part of spiersys article and contacted the herald who looked at it and apologised for getting it wrong and retracted it.

Perfectly legal and above board, only Ms H can explain why she created such a stooshie.

Hmm. I smell fecal matter... When you have the Blueshirts at your disposal, you can throw your weight about knowing you got cannon fodder to literally fight your battles for you...

Edited by Joe schmo

Hmm. I smell fecal matter... When you have the Blueshirts at your disposal, you can throw your weight about knowing you got cannon fodder to literally fight your battles for you...

Hiya Philip, how's the donations today?

So Ashley v SFA

His lawyers argument so far has consisted of Ashley is not Mash....hair splitting if ever there was. Be interesting to see if the Judge agrees or simply applies common sense since Mike is the sole director and to my knowledge owns all of Mash.

Oh my fucking god. Read that again and let me know if you stand by the post.

Then explain to me how RIFC is not RFC (it is the only shareholder!)

Hearts were pumped by top flight opposition last season while in the championship, yet are sitting in 3rd place in the top flight this season, they have spent virtually nothing.

Yeah coz all the Rangers fans will be just delighted coming 2nd, 3rd, 4th every year. Rangers team isn't good enough, it will require lots of cash, cash they don't have. Unlucky.

2nd each year would be the bar, most Rangers fan I know are accepting of the reality of this, they can also see how weak celtic are despite having a budget 6 x what Aberdeen have.

Celtic are weak yeah but that's all they have to be at the moment. How much do you reckon Rangers will have to increase their wage bill by to challenge for the title ? 5 million ? 10 million ? Where's it coming from ?

I wouldn't be surprised if Killy gubbed yous at the weekend and Warburton leaves in the summer.

Celtic are weak yeah but that's all they have to be at the moment. How much do you reckon Rangers will have to increase their wage bill by to challenge for the title ? 5 million ? 10 million ? Where's it coming from ?

I wouldn't be surprised if Killy gubbed yous at the weekend and Warburton leaves in the summer.

£150m at the minimum would be my guess if we wanted to match roaring ronnies rockets. Edited by bennett