Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's a fair and quite well put post untill he starts waffling on about Sunni and Shi'ite divide , it has no direct link to scotland, glasgow or the old firm rivalries history

If Deadco can pick Israel and Glasgow Green Team pick Palestine which also has no relevance to Scotchland...

Edited by Joe schmo

Fat mike conceding amd having to pay legal fees, what a fat diddy.

There must be some mistake here cos the generalissimo has lawn tanks, the world's bestest lawyers and he never loses.

Philip Mac......assured his dear readers of this and phiip is never wrong.

Edited by bennett

Somewhere in a run down part of Donegal a frustrated man will be smashing his keyboard dear readers and cursing the establishment, while his sometimes loyal mate Matthew attempts to console him via Skype.

Fixture change , if hibs and/or Rangers go through in the cup this weekend then the remaining easter road fixture will be played on19/20 April , 3rd last game of season . Potential for another red white and blue themed easter road title party there

Why would Hibs have a red white and blue themed title party, maybe a tribute to Sauzee?

Can't say that I'm too keen on the auld fellow myself, maybe if he brings his church into the 21st century my opinions will change. Still we need to stop singing about him, it needs to be left in the past.

Don't mind the odd queen song tbf.

The ira stuff like the rest of it needs stopped and left in the past. (Both sides)

Whistle fans sing it to wind people up, same as most Rangers and Celtic fans do with their songs. It all needs stopped.

You'd have 300 years of catching up to do, would you no?

To be fair to bennet , I don't think he will have much time for both branches of the religion or at least some of those in their hierarchy

True. I'll defend myself by claiming I was using 'you' in the more general, all-inclusive Rangers-family sense.