Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You've changed senses. We were discussing something you saw.

:lol::lol::lol: you fuckin roaster

You have to play the game, chappy.

Just to show I don't see you as a total tosspot, "He hates the Pope and The IRA" is entirely innocuous.

In poor taste, sure and not something I'd every sing/chant. Possibly offensive to a few morons and certainly inappropriate at football.

That's the most you can say about it, though.

Just to show I don't see you as a total tosspot, "He hates the Pope and The IRA" is entirely innocuous.

In poor taste, sure and not something I'd every sing/chant. Possibly offensive to a few morons and certainly inappropriate at football.

Standard, football banter.

Fair enough.

To be honest I don't really get offended by words in a song. Whether it be the billy boys or as you say a fairly innocuous wording, for me it is more indicative of the general culture of your club and your green brothers.

I will no doubt hear something equally innocuous yet brainless and tiresome tomorrow night at Pittodrie.

FTP is possibly offensive to a few morons, ffs you are a total nugget.

Is a standard network protocol used to transfer computer files between a client and server on a computer network.

How would we live without that!

FTP is possibly offensive to a few morons, ffs you are a total nugget.

FTP is, again, not something I'd ever want to say but is chanted by 'not Rangers' supporters with no comeback.

There is, though, absolutely no possibility of discussing these things on here without someone (probably me) being banned or without wee nuggets calling (probably me) a sectarian sympathist.

I'd like it combined with a sensible conversation about the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012 but, again, there is just no capacity to discuss this.

FTP is, again, not something I'd ever want to say but is chanted by 'not Rangers' supporters with no comeback.

There is, though, absolutely no possibility of discussing these things on here without someone (probably me) being banned or without wee nuggets calling (probably me) a sectarian sympathist.

I'd like it combined with a sensible conversation about the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012 but, again, there is just no capacity to discuss this.

Whataboutery in the first line!

You're on fire tonight!

I'm tempted to make a minor grammatical error, just as a wee treat.

:thumsup2

Ftp is not the lyrics used though is it cloney ? Last I checked it was not illegal to hate the Pope ?

You'd be lauded if you've a plastic whistle.

But, as I said, we can't discuss it or the '^^^' brigade or the sensitive wee souls in grey and green not blue will be out in full force. P&B has only capacity for shite puns or 100 variations on 'yer deid'. Anything outside of that is seen as weird.

All it needs down is for Klingy to breenge in with some rubbish. I doubt I'll have to wait long.

Ffs this thread went right uphill the moment The_Arsehole was banned...and straight downhill with his return. Hopefully your next ban is permanent.

Yup. Not long.

Says the 56yr old man just back from a ban for repeatedly using Sectarian language.

Says the 56yr old man just back from a ban for repeatedly using Sectarian language.

I went to Tel Aviv for a couple of days. I was surprised by how vibrant and forward-looking a city it is. What they're doing with technology and software puts London's silicon roundabout to shame.