Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I once won The Radio London Midnight Quiz (was driving back from Bromley with a previous wife and said "I could do better than that") and once had an email read out on Off the Ball.

This is the end of my radio participation. How about you?

Boogie in the Morning on Forth1 read out my story about getting barred from Greggs in Stenhousemuir a few months back. Not as prestigious as yours, tbh, but made me happy (and gave Mrs Ranter a beamer).

Careful!

:lol:

there are thousands of people who believe that the earth is flat despite all the evidence showing that its not. all the evidence shows that rangers are the same team and the whole new club argument is based on refusing to address this proof and making up wee theories that have no evidence backing them to support your nonsense.

evidence for the same club - spl, sfl, sfa, spfl, uefa, the eca all officially recognise us as the same club, hmrc, duff and phelps, bdo, the stock market and the asa have all stated we are the same club, 2 judges have stated incorporation does not prevent club and company from being separated and this is what happened in rangers case and various examples of scottish and english football clubs who went through the same process and survived

evidence for a new club - 4 year old newspaper headlines and quotes from non experts( football managers, pundits etc) - since these quotes the newspapers and non experts have since stated or suggested that we are the same club

and thats why we laugh at you

We've done this.

The picture is nowhere near as lop-sided as you wish to pretend.

Oh, and define "club".

Maybe if you lot donate some more money to the Rangers Football monitor site then they'll be able to finally find some elusive new club evidence.

It's only elusive if you close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and shout la la la la la.

Edited by strichener

there are thousands of people who believe that the earth is flat despite all the evidence showing that its not. all the evidence shows that rangers are the same team and the whole new club argument is based on refusing to address this proof and making up wee theories that have no evidence backing them to support your nonsense.

evidence for the same club - spl, sfl, sfa, spfl, uefa, the eca all officially recognise us as the same club, hmrc, duff and phelps, bdo, the stock market and the asa have all stated we are the same club, 2 judges have stated incorporation does not prevent club and company from being separated and this is what happened in rangers case and various examples of scottish and english football clubs who went through the same process and survived

evidence for a new club - 4 year old newspaper headlines and quotes from non experts( football managers, pundits etc) - since these quotes the newspapers and non experts have since stated or suggested that we are the same club

and thats why we laugh at you

:thumsup2

Rangers cheated, then they died.

They're in liquidation, defunct, no longer a going concern.

I think you protest too much. It betrays what you know in your heart to be true.

...and that's why we laugh at you (amongst the countless other hilarious moments over the last 4 years).

:thumsup2

Rangers cheated, then they died.

They're in liquidation, defunct, no longer a going concern.

I think you protest too much. It betrays what you know in your heart to be true.

...and that's why we laugh at you (amongst the countless other hilarious moments over the last 4 years).

:P Brilliant to see The Big Thread still serving its function as an outlet for the brain-dead diddies.