Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

See?

Throw out a line about Scotland fans being like sevconians and reddied to fook because folk don't want associated with them :) , that's why the '2 cheeks' grates. Get it to fook.

Re your next post, my history is fine. Following Celtic for over 40 years and my non Catholic religion has never been an issue with the Celtic support.

My perceived religion however, has most certainly been an issue for rangers, hearts and Dundee fans over the years. And maybe you should read up on the jacobites yourself. Glorifying Unionists from 300 years ago isn't the sole job for sevconians ;)

I can only imagine you don't really get what "two cheeks, same arse" means.

This one's a lost cause. He has gone full retard. never go full retard.

Delusional though Wunf's post is I'd reckon it's pretty representative of the grey and green* hordes' view so I can only commend his honesty. Sellick** fans do believe they are The Charity Club as established by Andrew Kerins and you won't get them to believe otherwise. Only North Korea has managed mass delusion on a bigger scale.

*I didn't rhyme it with anything.

**I listened to Clyde Super Scoreboard for about 15 mins last night before my ears bled and I switched over to The Archers. They actually do call themselves 'Sellick'. Weird people.

I lasted about the same time, but then I heard the words "Our next caller is Lawrie".......*click*

Slow talking Lawrie used to be a nightmare on real radio, I'm sure he lost it one night and offered ewen Cameron a square go.

You two are more avid fans than me. I used to like David Mellor when he did 606 and Jim Traynor when he was still an Airdrie fan.

Delusional though Wunf's post is I'd reckon it's pretty representative of the grey and green* hordes' view so I can only commend his honesty. Sellick** fans do believe they are The Charity Club as established by Andrew Kerins and you won't get them to believe otherwise. Only North Korea has managed mass delusion on a bigger scale.

**I listened to Clyde Super Scoreboard for about 15 mins last night before my ears bled and I switched over to The Archers. They actually do call themselves 'Sellick'. Weird people.

no doubt Youngsy will be along in a sec to demand 'hordes' be banned?

You two are more avid fans than me. I used to like David Mellor when he did 606 and Jim Traynor when he was still an Airdrie fan.

The thing is, I'm not an avid fan, but any random time I do switch on, that fuckwit Lawrie is there droning on at some point during the show. He must phone every night.

See?

Throw out a line about Scotland fans being like sevconians and reddied to fook because folk don't want associated with them :) , that's why the '2 cheeks' grates. Get it to fook.

Re your next post, my history is fine. Following Celtic for over 40 years and my non Catholic religion has never been an issue with the Celtic support.

My perceived religion however, has most certainly been an issue for rangers, hearts and Dundee fans over the years. And maybe you should read up on the jacobites yourself. Glorifying Unionists from 300 years ago isn't the sole job for sevconians ;)

:lol:

I hate to break it to you but Celtic have profited from the moronic bigotry and extremist politics of their supporters just as much as Rangers have and will continue to do so for many years so long as the dregs on other side keep lapping the tribal shite up.

You certainly have a rose-tinted view of your club.

To be fair, you still call yourselves Rangers...

The thing is, I'm not an avid fan, but any random time I do switch on, that fuckwit Lawrie is there droning on at some point during the show. He must phone every night.

I once won The Radio London Midnight Quiz (was driving back from Bromley with a previous wife and said "I could do better than that") and once had an email read out on Off the Ball.

This is the end of my radio participation. How about you?

This is, of course, another excellent point by you. Who is more deluded? We Bears who say we're the same club or you diddies who act as if we are?

I'll just keep reminding you of the break in your continuity. You know, the one that allowed you to shed all that debt and still keep the tainted titles?

:lol:

I hate to break it to you but Celtic have profited from the moronic bigotry and extremist politics of their supporters just as much as Rangers have and will continue to do so for many years so long as the dregs on other side keep lapping the tribal shite up.

You certainly have a rose-tinted view of your club.

Nothing more zealous than a convert!