Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye , on those days probably the majority of the crowd , certainly from what I heard when watching the dundee Utd game it was not just that juan ghuy

I disagree. It certainly happens at away games, which is unacceptable, but not by huge sections.

One thing i don't post is describing Celtic fans as beasts or child abusers. Terror sympathisers, yes, most certainly, after all not one person can state that there is not any support for terror groups amongst the Celtic support, as there is amongst Rangers fans.

Now enlighten me, what exactly does the term 'The Klan' mean as regards to Rangers fans, if it doesn't imply that we're all racist?

The KKK aren't just racist, they're anti-Catholic. Does that fit better?

Also generally paranoid, ill-educated, "victimised", etc....

One thing i don't post is describing Celtic fans as beasts or child abusers. Terror sympathisers, yes, most certainly, after all not one person can state that there is not any support for terror groups amongst the Celtic support, as there is amongst Rangers fans.

Now enlighten me, what exactly does the term 'The Klan' mean as regards to Rangers fans, if it doesn't imply that we're all racist?

Possibly just a slight jab in reference to the Billy Boys? Of course it could be intended, as you say, as a terrible slur, but usually slurs don't offend so well when they have no basis in fact. Like calling a tall person short-arse, it doesn't really work.

Edited by aofjays

Isn't there a special fenced-off section in Pie and Bovril where supporters of the Gruesome Twosome can ping-pong back and fore the whitaboot degrees of each others' social inadequacy and general obnoxiousness?

BRALT is about the death of Rangers1873 and the continued financial Frank Spencer-ish antics of Rangers 2012.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Isn't there a special fenced-off section in Pie and Bovril where supporters of the Gruesome Twosome can ping-pong back and fore the whitaboot degrees of each others' social inadequacy and general obnoxiousness?

BRALT is about the death of Rangers1873 and the continued financial Frank Spencer-ish antics of Rangers 2012.

Agreed. Sensitive ol' me is being exposed to history that I've no wish to learn more about.

So you are happy to generalise that they are all terror sympathisers. But unhappy if rangers fans are generalised as racist.

Where did i state that all Celtic & Rangers fans were terrorist sympathisers? Can you point that out for me please. The whole issue here is that this is a football forum where one poster regularly posts a term which is detrimental & may well be racist in it's context towards Rangers fans who post on here, can you understand that? Now if it's not racist, let's see the reasoning to what the term actually means when applying it to Rangers fans.

The KKK aren't just racist, they're anti-Catholic. Does that fit better?

Also generally paranoid, ill-educated, "victimised", etc....

I'm well aware what the KKK stand for but thanks for the input, unwarranted as it is, as the question is about why Rangers fans are being described on this forum as 'The Klan' on a regular basis by one poster.

I'm well aware what the KKK stand for but thanks for the input, unwarranted as it is, as the question is about why Rangers fans are being described on this forum as 'The Klan' on a regular basis by one poster.

Have you thought about maybe bringing this to the attention of the mods? It might get you a definitive answer.

At the very least, it would spare the rest of us page after page of pathetic moral posturing.

Possibly just a slight jab in reference to the Billy Boys? Of course it could be intended, as you say, as a terrible slur, but usually slurs don't offend so well when they have no basis in fact. Like calling a tall person short-arse, it doesn't really work.

It possibly is a jab in reference to the Billy Boys and the wording of the song, however the term

'f_ _ _ _ _ _ is banned from this forum, which is right, so why should myself and other Rangers fans accept the term ' The Klan' which implies that we are all racist, that is all that is being asked here.

Have you thought about maybe bringing this to the attention of the mods? It might get you a definitive answer.

At the very least, it would spare the rest of us page after page of pathetic moral posturing.

Well don't read it, easy as that.