Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Och Youngsy, I was with you as well. What you're saying here is daft though. Nothing remotely offensive about those from the middle east is intended in the Dundee thing. Now, we could argue that care should always be taken with language, but don't cheapen the entire discussion by claiming that there's equivalence between daft nicknames, and abuse aimed directly at fans because of particular religious associations of the clubs they follow. See when you've got a point Youngsy, don't go buggering it up with stupidity.

Calm yourself MT,that post was a bit tongue in cheek.

eh...the KKK were formed by Scots in the American South...Rangers fans have been singing about being the 'billy boys' for decades. Which part of that is me trying to kid anyone?!

What does it matter who formed the KKK, or Rangers fans singing the billy boys, that has nothing to do with the fact that you post the term on here simply to imply that all Rangers fans are racist. I'll mention the scumbag McGillivan just to enhance my point, McGillivan, as far as i'm aware, was the first to use that term in his blog, he was denounced as a racist bigot for using the term by a national newspaper and his serial rights were withdrawn, it doesn't matter which newspaper, the fact is the term was described as racist, what part don't you get about it.

What does it matter who formed the KKK, or Rangers fans singing the billy boys, that has nothing to do with the fact that you post the term on here simply to imply that all Rangers fans are racist. I'll mention the scumbag McGillivan just to enhance my point, McGillivan, as far as i'm aware, was the first to use that term in his blog, he was denounced as a racist bigot for using the term by a national newspaper and his serial rights were withdrawn, it doesn't matter which newspaper, the fact is the term was described as racist, what part don't you get about it.

It doesn't matter which newspaper, I agree. It does matter that the newspaper reported that he had been described thus. I assume you can differentiate between that and what you posted?

The word "Klan" is clearly inappropriate.

The KKK is an organisation notorious for racism, bigotry, violence, intimidation, etc., and mainly composed of insecure, socially-disadvantaged and poorly-educated white males.

Rangers fans, on the other hand, have proved themselves incapable of forming an organisation.

Calm yourself MT,that post was a bit tongue in cheek.

Yip.

We would all be more convinced with you moral stance if you ever applied the same standard to your fellow fans who relentlessly refer to Celtic fans as Bheasts, Plastics Terrorists sympathisers and child abusers not to mention mocking their Irish heritage.

The day you start pulling up your own fans and demanding this stuff is banned , and also stop singing about being in a Nazi loving Facist racists gang...I'll stop refering to you as the Klan.

Edited by THE KING

Much like the F word

Except the F word isn't. Probably a pretty accurate description for a large % of the Celtic support and indeed a fair number of fans of some other clubs.

It is NOT sectarian in itself , but banning it is like banning the word 'black'. Indeed , the F word's meaning is faaaaaaaar from sectarian , and just because shit the beds like the self appointed wankers of nil by mouth say it is, doesn't mean it is true.

Probably the biggest hand wringing forum around is kds, and the h word is used aplenty on there, if they were even close to going to get closed down for it being sectarian, the word would be banned. Pity the site is full of idiots though, terrible forum.

The latest pish from nil by mouth is:

Zm0CzRk.jpg

Wonder how many arrests will happen because of this?

I'm guessing less than 2 in the next year, and the reason why?

Because the Courts cannot decide what is sectarian .

Eta, the 'diddies' should shoulder a lot of the blame for muddying the waters over words with their awful 'two cheeks' patter. Their ignorance is astounding.

Edited by Njord

Eta, the 'diddies' should shoulder a lot of the blame for muddying the waters over words with their awful 'two cheeks' patter. Their ignorance is astounding.

Ah! It seems it was the diddies fault all along..........

seriously?????

'Two Cheeks' is a pretty sane view of the Old Firm cess-pit.

Except the F word isn't. Probably a pretty accurate description for a large % of the Celtic support and indeed a fair number of fans of some other clubs.

It is NOT sectarian in itself , but banning it is like banning the word 'black'. Indeed , the F word's meaning is faaaaaaaar from sectarian , and just because shit the beds like the self appointed wankers of nil by mouth say it is, doesn't mean it is true.

Probably the biggest hand wringing forum around is kds, and the h word is used aplenty on there, if they were even close to going to get closed down for it being sectarian, the word would be banned. Pity the site is full of idiots though, terrible forum.

The latest pish from nil by mouth is:

Zm0CzRk.jpg

Wonder how many arrests will happen because of this?

I'm guessing less than 2 in the next year, and the reason why?

Because the Courts cannot decide what is sectarian .

The 'F' word you refer to is archaic. I'm interested in where the assertion about the large percentage of the Celtic support comes from, though I understand that people turn epithets on their heads.

The F word was never sectarian when it applied to the people who first used it, but in the footballing context some bright boys have made it so and use it as such. It's complicated but it is sectarian, maybe not in your postcode area but in general it is not used to flatter an identifiable group.

The F word is like 'Mau Mau', which was used to insult people of African origin.

Courts? Well, arguably courts sit in a little bubble but I think in most courts you'll find a dictionary and in that dictionary the word 'sectarian' will appear. In order to work, laws need consent and that comes from the public. Maybe you can see where I'm going with the rest of this.

Aprops nowt, when my late mother was young, a shade of shoe polish called 'n*gger brown' was common in shops. Times change, standards evolve and nothing is set in stone, not language and not the law.

As to 'two cheeks', are you seriously asserting that the former Rangers and Celtic never made common cause in business and sporting matters? Your ignorance is astounding.

The clowns that used to shout 'racist' at the drop of a hat have moved on to sectarianism as their cause of the day.

Gives them something to do I suppose, but the problem lies with the definitions.

They are most certainly NOT clear, and yip, diddies muddy the waters by saying every insult used in a Celtic/sevconian regard must be sectarian.

The definitions would probably have been set in Stone eons ago if not for this.

Ken, you mention the OF. One half died...

So that leaves the two cheeks part. Over the years I have heard sectarian abuse from the support of Celtic , hibs, rangers, hearts, Dundee, Killie etc.

You cannot say it has been wiped out in the other clubs, so you are ignoring them.

A couple of weeks ago we had that chairman on RS going on about facial recognition , and part of the interview had a copper going on about the numbers lifted under the current legislation . Was faaaar from being from 2 supports only, although as they won't get convicted of anything , it is kinda irrelevant, like the two cheeks patter.

Wisbit, a mirren fan :lol: , a Club that outdid even Airdrie in rascist fans in the 80's, yep , your views are valued.

Courts? Well, arguably courts sit in a little bubble but I think in most courts you'll find a dictionary and in that dictionary the word 'sectarian' will appear. In order to work, laws need consent and that comes from the public. Maybe you can see where I'm going with the rest of this.

Yes the Courts will have a dictionary .

That is why when the small % of people that are lifted under the Legislation that actually make it to Court, it is even a smaller % that are convicted.

In what way did St Mirren out do Airdrie in racism? I can think of one quote from Ruud Guilit after a game there but that was far from the worst incident of racism by football supporters in Scotland around that time.

The worst incident of racism by a support was when Mark Walters made his first appearance at Celtic Park.

Yeah, I knew that. I've been grave dancing for 4 years since. Fair burns the calories.

As the phrase Old Firm is redundant, what can we use to describe present day Celtic / Rangers 2012 FC synergy?

C***s United.

Apologies from me for all the 'yin' nonsense.

No complaints at all on the temporary ban, completely deserved.

I will not be making anymore attempts to bypass the word filter.

Are we deid yet?

I thought you had been banned for a couple of days, not a few years. Of course you are deid. ;)

Yeah, I knew that. I've been grave dancing for 4 years since. Fair burns the calories.

As the phrase Old Firm is redundant, what can we use to describe present day Celtic / Rangers 2012 FC synergy?

There isn't one, at least no in any way comparable to the SFA/sfl, spfl love in with sevconia. And that isn't driven by Celtic , but by the other clubs through their chairmen.

Smsm is culpable for maintaining the myth, but until the non Celtic / sevconia fans stop buying/reading their shite that won't change.